Is it possible to install Wooshbuild after flashing, without usb?

Ezzaman

I have been trying to flash and install Wooshbuild on the Zgemma H5.2TC. I've gone through the flashing, but then have used the same 4GB usb stick in the back port for the installation, but it keeps saying there's not enough space, 300mb is needed.
It's already initialised the usb stick and created the 256mb swap space, so I'd expect it to work.

I've seen others who've got the same problem, but not seen something that I can do to make it install properly.

Is there a way to skip the recording onto usb setup?

I've seen this issue with faulty usb drives - some of them have been fixed with a simple format, others have needed a low level format with hdd guru but some have required a different usb drive.

I've formatted it a couple of times with a win10 laptop to FAT32. I've tried it after each format to no avail. It was the same stick that I flashed wooshbuild with, so I know it can read it when I just formatted it to FAT32 and extracted the wooshbuild files to it.

It's a known issue - try the hdd guru low level format tool http://www.techkings.org/resources/hdd-low-level-format-tool.14/
Thanks - I tried it, it took 30 mins to format the 4GB usb stick - San Disk cruzer blade. I had to then format it with windows to FAT32 as it wasn't recognised by the H5 and Wooshbuild. After I formatted it to FAT32 and tried again, I got the same result! I've been sat here all night doing this and haven't got any further yet. My test line is only going to run till tomorrow night. I have a HDD I could try, but need to back it up first and haven't really got time tomorrow. I've also tried a 2GB kingston, exactly the same process and the same resulting message.

Maybe try and get hold of another stick on the way home tomorrow.... any recommendation? I have two buffalo 2.5 USB HDDs I could backup then try them, but I doubt I'll be able to spend the time tomorrow..

Oh.... Now I've rebooted the box, and selected to skip the usb initialisation, it's continued.... I'm sure when I selected No before, it just went back a step or maybe just got it wrong. Anyway - now it's downloading and got to the Flashing the box message. Will carry on - I really should be in bed now!

I have been trying to flash and install Wooshbuild on the Zgemma H5.2TC. I've gone through the flashing, but then have used the same 4GB usb stick in the back port for the installation, but it keeps saying there's not enough space, 300mb is needed.
It's already initialised the usb stick and created the 256mb swap space, so I'd expect it to work.

I've seen others who've got the same problem, but not seen something that I can do to make it install properly.

Is there a way to skip the recording onto usb setup?

I suggest you read this post by ste and follow it to the letter
I know its for the zgemma h2h but it’s the same for the h5.2tc

http://www.techkings.org/threads/my-h2-h-set-up-thread-using-wooshbuild.127252/

Works a treat :(y):

All credits go to ste top bloke

Back