Is it qirth paying top dollar for the 2s

tito

Hi can anyone advise what the actual differences are between the Zgemma S. 2S, H1 and H2? Is it worth forking an extra £50 for a 2S when i can get the S for half the price. Why would yo recommend any of the others and why? Sorry for this question if it sounds silly but i really dont see the difference in terms of what each box gives the user.

thank you all in advance ...

£50 extra someone is ripping you off H1 is cabe/ sat H2 is sat /cable or DVB , S is single tuner,2s is twin tuner

Prices on ebay are roughly.

zgemma S £55
zgemma S2 £65
zgemma H1 £67
zgemma H2 £80

No need to buy a pre-setup box. And it is never adviced to buy a box with a gift (line) as they will be short lived.
All information regarding setting up your box, skinning your box and requesting a line can be found on this forum.

Save your pennies. I have an S2 and can't realy fault it for my use.

Thanks for the reply guys. After some deliberation I've bought a Zgemma Star S today. Cost me £54 ... I don't use cable so don't require the twin tuner. I have to say the image is something I do not like at all. It's openvix. I bought this for the sole reason of the auto service scan as I was having a lot of trouble with the missing channels. Having to regularly re scan and delete with the skybox f3. But the interface in this Zgemma Star S is going to get some getting used to. Even Flicking through channels is a lot of work. I've had a Cline added via FileZilla with the help of someone who knows how to use it. Gone are the days when I was able to input my lines straight on to the box via the remote control. I'm feeling like I sacrificed a lot for service scan

Thanks for the reply guys. After some deliberation I've bought a Zgemma Star S today. Cost me £54 ... I don't use cable so don't require the twin tuner. I have to say the image is something I do not like at all. It's openvix. I bought this for the sole reason of the auto service scan as I was having a lot of trouble with the missing channels. Having to regularly re scan and delete with the skybox f3. But the interface in this Zgemma Star S is going to get some getting used to. Even Flicking through channels is a lot of work. I've had a Cline added via FileZilla with the help of someone who knows how to use it. Gone are the days when I was able to input my lines straight on to the box via the remote control. I'm feeling like I sacrificed a lot for service scan

The 2s is a twin sky tuner so can record two channels, i find inputting the lines easy and ive used a c line and a N line

Thanks for the reply guys. After some deliberation I've bought a Zgemma Star S today. Cost me £54 ... I don't use cable so don't require the twin tuner. I have to say the image is something I do not like at all. It's openvix. I bought this for the sole reason of the auto service scan as I was having a lot of trouble with the missing channels. Having to regularly re scan and delete with the skybox f3. But the interface in this Zgemma Star S is going to get some getting used to. Even Flicking through channels is a lot of work. I've had a Cline added via FileZilla with the help of someone who knows how to use it. Gone are the days when I was able to input my lines straight on to the box via the remote control. I'm feeling like I sacrificed a lot for service scan 

S2 is twin SAT tuners, like Sky+, it requires two connections to your dish, normally supplied via twin cable that sky installers use with a quad LNB. Basically if you have Sky+ then you will have two connections. As mentioned this allows recording separate from what you are viewing of two channels.

I use the OpenVix backup image from here and its been stable for the half a dozen boxes I've done.

I think people are getting confused if you look at his post he has a zgemma S single tuner not a 2S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back