Is my supplier lying ?

Surestart

Hi, I have a H2s Zgemma box. Its forever freezing, like sometimes every 30 seconds which is sooo annoying when trying to watch the match. My subscription is up in a couple of months, my supplier has said he can install his programme onto my Sony android tv, Ive asked him if it will freeze like the box does and he says he has'nt had any problem with his. He has a facebook page but I cannot ask questions on his page without him okaying it first which he never does. Am I using the wrong supplier ?

If i was you a would get a a trail sub off someone else and see how that goes.If all ok you know its your supplier.If not you may have to trouble shot and find what the problem is.

Every supplier should allow you to ask questions and he shouldn't have to accept the questions how is your setup are you on WiFi or hard wired how is it setup on your box I would cut your losses and find a new supplier who allows you to ask questions with out there say so mate take it he dosnt like negative questions been asked about his service

Hi, I have a H2s Zgemma box. Its forever freezing, like sometimes every 30 seconds which is sooo annoying when trying to watch the match. My subscription is up in a couple of months, my supplier has said he can install his programme onto my Sony android tv, Ive asked him if it will freeze like the box does and he says he has'nt had any problem with his. He has a facebook page but I cannot ask questions on his page without him okaying it first which he never does. Am I using the wrong supplier ?
It's a difficult one!! My subs are normally spot on, but last weekend the footie was a bit stop and go maybe a blip!! Wait to see if it works next time , the quality will be the same on TV app

It's a difficult one!! My subs are normally spot on, but last weekend the footie was a bit stop and go maybe a blip!! Wait to see if it works next time , the quality will be the same on TV app
This is like this most of the time, I have to keep hold of the remote and keep channel up channel down, its not just on the sports channels it seems to be everything I try to watch. Its ok every blue moon

I would look for a new supplier have you ran a speed test on your box you could always try service app

This is like this most of the time, I have to keep hold of the remote and keep channel up channel down, its not just on the sports channels it seems to be everything I try to watch. Its ok every blue moon

You are with the wrong supplier. bin him off and take 24 hour tests before paying any money to anyone and then take short subs, 3 or 6 months until you are happy

Every supplier should allow you to ask questions and he shouldn't have to accept the questions how is your setup are you on WiFi or hard wired how is it setup on your box I would cut your losses and find a new supplier who allows you to ask questions with out there say so mate take it he dosnt like negative questions been asked about his service
Its wired direct to the router. Not sure what you mean how it is set up on the box.

I would look for a new supplier have you ran a speed test on your box you could always try service app
I dont think its the box, it was really bad a couple of weeks ago, I pressed a couple of buttons gave him the code and it started working again but a few days later it was freezing every couple of minutes

How is your iptv setup on the box through suls jedi script
Aww sorry that means nothing to me

You are with the wrong supplier. bin him off and take 24 hour tests before paying any money to anyone and then take short subs, 3 or 6 months until you are happy
Yes Ive been stuck with him for nearly 12 months now

As already stated above by a few, try a few tests from the forum, that way you will know for sure if its the line or your equipment causing the problem, I would say its probaly the line though. Time for a new provider.

You could get your provider to try it but I've used a h2s for a couple of year with iptv and helped others with the same box and not had constant buffering and channels going on and off constantly to point of having to keep remote in your hand

the easiest thing would be to try it on an android device, ie your TV or phone (if your provider supports it) and see if it's any better. If not then try a test sub from another provider

Back