Is my Zgemma turning off?

The Guvnor

I've got a Zgemma i55 running Wooshbuild and I'm not sure it's turning off when I press standby on the remote.

Red light comes on, on the box but my powerline adapter activity light still goes mad flickering away and when I turn the box on, the IPTV channel loads up instantly.

Is it going into a soft standby so to speak?

There is two different standbys

Standby, where the box still works away as normal. Just with less activity
And then there is deep standby and it needs to boot to turn on
Not sure what background activity happens in beep, but I’m sure there is still some

When mine is in standby the channels load straight away when i wake it up. So its normal it should display the last channel you were on

There is two different standbys

Standby, where the box still works away as normal. Just with less activity
And then there is deep standby and it needs to boot to turn on
Not sure what background activity happens in beep, but I’m sure there is still some

First one must be what mines doing then. I don't mind it doing that, just didn't particularly want it hammering the net when I'm online gaming.

place it in deep standby or turn off the powerline adapters thats what I do when Im gaming to stop the box using bandwidth & messing up my BF1/BFV gaming awesomeness.

place it in deep standby or turn off the powerline adapters thats what I do when Im gaming to stop the box using bandwidth & messing up my BF1/BFV gaming awesomeness.

Is there a shortcut for putting it in deep standby or do I need to change the standby by settings in the system menu?

Back