Is there a box that can take Sky Sattelite and Virgin Connection that is recommended?

styla

Hi guys,

As the title says, any recommendations for a box that can take Sky Sattelite and Virgin cable connection?

Plan is to add C lines for both Cable and Sattelite and get the HD channels via cable and the rest via sattelite?

Is it possible to set it up that way? Is it straightforward? As I am sure it would lead to a lot of duplicates?

Hi guys,

As the title says, any recommendations for a box that can take Sky Sattelite and Virgin cable connection?

Plan is to add C lines for both Cable and Sattelite and get the HD channels via cable and the rest via sattelite?

Is it possible to set it up that way? Is it straightforward? As I am sure it would lead to a lot of duplicates?

Zegemma h1 combo box will do it no problem , plenty of help on here to get it up and running

Sweet, need to subscribe to a Virgin TV only service for £13 monthly I guess then I can go for it!

You would be better keeping your Vm broadband as this will keep you line live into your house

That's right tich.. VM broadband only is a pony a month and you will always have the TV feed.. And I just got a zgemma H1 running since sat evening on cable side and all good..! No dish so can't speak for sat side but my sat man says they sell well..!! Ted

Gents, having bought a house with a VM cable line coming in to it I'm keen to set up my e2 box for cable, only concern is whether the VM line is still live before I she'll out for a tuner. Do VM usually deactivate the line/is there anyway to check?

Hi

I got the same set up on vu+ duo2 runs perfect..

If you canx you vm line I believe the vm feed into your house also drops off.

My sub is £45 for 6 maths for vm never get any glitches.. Let me know if you want contact.

Hi

I got the same set up on vu+ duo2 runs perfect..

If you canx you vm line I believe the vm feed into your house also drops off.

My sub is £45 for 6 maths for vm never get any glitches.. Let me know if you want contact.

Can anyone confirm if it works without VM sub? Does virgin defo cut it off when you cancel contract?

Anyone here that can confirm please ? Do I need to have Virgini broadband or tv ? Or can I cancel it and it will carry on working ?

we always say to be fair take the vm broadband because they do cut off non payers so no idea how long things last,at least if you pay for a service you are only borrowing a signal:whistling::whistling:;)

Back