Is there a box that does this??

Just come into the light so to speak and left the dark side after almost 10 years.

Is there kit that does the following as SWMBO is on my back about 'not consulting' with her first!!

I need (for a peaceful life) a box that can schedule/series link/record the 'holy trinity' of soaps, emmerdale, eastenders and corrie. So it ultimately needs to be dual tuner I'm guessing but also able to handle the recording of the trinity!!

That's pretty much the major requirement!

I know I'm a noob and will get the read and thee shall seek response, I have read but I'm still a bit blinded by all these new terms and just want a quick and dirty answer so that I can get back to my relatively peaceful life. Ultimately, what box if any will satisfy SWMBO's major requirement.

Ta muchly.

Have dish with octo lnb and super squelchy fibre broadband 4 foot from box location so have options. Just working out whats the best way to turn.

you can do all that with a the vu range. however, the new ones are not cheap. i dont think there is a sereis link option however, it is easy to set them for recording but you will need at least a dual tuner the vu duo with 500 gig hardrive installed is £255.00 from world of sat. the newer versions of the box which are better if you want to watch programms on the go are quite a bit more.

Back