Is there a list of IPTV options, ie. m3u/kodi/zgemma/plugin choices?

unique

I've been lurking here for a while so had a good read up on things, and found the advice given very helpful for my setups in the past.

I currently have a zgemma h2s which i've had about a year now after upgrading from a skybox f5. it came vanilla so I had to download and install a build and got it all working via wooshbuild 5 and now running version6. I use a CS gift to fill in some of the missing channels. I've had an IPTV gift for the past 3 months running on XC plugin, and I've tried a m3u week trial. The thing is, I use 2gb ram S905x kodi boxes to stream stuff from my pc's that I've downloaded (my usual preference for watching stuff), and I use the VU+ enigma plugin that let's me stream from my zgemma to the other room to watch channels I can't get on the box in that room. The good thing about the m3u was I could run that on any box and watch stuff in other rooms, but it didn't have an EPG. I did import it into my bougquet but it had literally thousands of channels so took forever to upload the channel and EPG data into kodi. Apart from that it had all sorts of international tv which interested me. THe XC plugin gave me the missing UK channels but didn't integrate with the EPG meaning I couldn't watch those channels in the other room.

So I'm wondering what options are available that would let me get IPTV for the rest of the missing channels and would let me watch in more than one room, but just watch in one room/tv at a time, and preferably have an EPG, possibly record stuff. I'm not interested in sports or non engligh speaking stuff, but getting international channels is interesting, in particular US ones. Not bothered about movies either as there's other ways to get those. I wouldn't use it a lot either so not wanting to buy an expensive package really, it's more something to play with when I'm bored and can't find anything I want to watch.

I have a fast internet connection, and use wired ethernet.

So is there a list of options, or a site that lists them, or is this an ask and get optioned by PM type question? I thought I'd try and find out what options are available before asking for a sub on the relevant thread.

Back