Is there a way to have a expandable/colapsible epg?

I've got 3 separate LNB's hooked up to my zgemma H7S via diseqc switches. I've ended up with TONS of channel bouquets and I have to spend quite a while scrolling through every single bouquet to get to the channel I want. It can take up to 1-2 minutes to get to where I want to be, not ideal.

Is there a skin/plugin that allows you to select a provider, which will then expand the available bouquets to choose from? - For example: I just want to see Sky UK, Sky Deutschland, FreeView, NC+ etc... - Then when I select one of these providers, the sorted bouquets for that provider appear.

I use Vhannibal autosetting 1.4 which gives me my bouquets for my wanted sats and saorview. If i know my program is on 13 or 19.2 or 28.2 each section has its own list.
I have also got my green button Satellites for my services
Just using openvix image and that plugin from downloads feed and it auto updates itself.

Attachments

• autosetting.jpg
    autosetting.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 9
  • sats.jpg
    sats.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 9
  • epg.jpg
    epg.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I use Vhannibal autosetting 1.4 which gives me my bouquets for my wanted sats and saorview. If i know my program is on 13 or 19.2 or 28.2 each section has its own list.
I have also got my green button Satellites for my services
Just using openvix image and that plugin from downloads feed and it auto updates itself.

Ah, I'm looking to filter by provider, rather than satellite. Funny though, I've got exactly the same sats as you :grin:

I dont know who does what

Attachments

• bouquets.jpg
    bouquets.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 6
  • bouquets2.jpg
    bouquets2.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 6
  • bouquets3.jpg
    bouquets3.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 7
Not sure if you can hide sections for what you dont want to see as you can in abm.
One might like
Movies
Sports
etc

Pressed menu on Orf Digital and i see configuration menu with rename and remove so maybe there is a way but with auto updating it may come back.

Last edited:
There's a way to do it but I'm not sure how it can be done lol

Kiddac has jedimakerxtream that has a similar option where providers are expandable then you get the chosen providers bouquets. This is for IPTV though.

I'm not sure if you can do this with e-channelizer

Back