Is there any way to remove iptv putty script

sammer

I was putting iptv script by putty but i got none bouquets just everything on same place. is there any way to remove iptv putty script? I was also wondering because these around 6000 channels is there anyway to put them in bouquets in fast way without using the tv remote.

Last edited:
I was putting iptv script by putty but i got none bouquets just everything on same place. is there any way to remove iptv putty script? I was also wondering because these around 6000 channels is there anyway to put them in bouquets in fast way without using the tv remote.
Ask your provider if he has any other options than a script for Enigma 2. Some will do a system similar to auto bouqets maker that will add bouquets.

Best outcome from your provider would be a your login detail to use Jedimakerextreme but most will not do that.

Thanks for you msg. I was wondering is there any other way than use tv remote to sort bouquets and channels?

Have you tried to remove the script using filezilla, usr/ lib/ enigma2/ python/ plugins/ extensions/ you should find the script there

No i haven't i will just keep this.
I was just wondering if there is some easier way to sort bouquets other than with tv remote

No i haven't i will just keep this.
I was just wondering if there is some easier way to sort bouquets other than with tv remote
Well you could use echaneliser on a pc to backup your list reorganise it and send it back. Its a complicated process but there are plenty of Youtube videos to show you how.

Main problem with that is if you need to run the script again to update your channel list that will wipe out the reorganising you have made.

I would as i mentioned earlier speak to your provider to see if he has another option to the script for e2.

Back