Is Ubank Junior As Good as his Dad? Or Could He Be?

Kaspas4450

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I have just watched his latest fight, yes he was good and dissapointed that his oponent quit in his corner, but is he really as good as his Dad? Personally I don't think so (he is not as arrogant, but is a likeable bloke) but a long way off being like his dad, in my opinion.

It would be good to hear other people's thoughts

Last edited:
I dont expect the kids to be as good as their dads. If their are as half as good as Benn, Eubank, Hatton that is an achievement in itself.

I dont really rate Eubank Jr that highly. I see much more potential in Benn Jr.

Also Eubank Snr was a great fighter in his day and his arrogance and flamboyance made him that great fighter similiar to Naseem Hammed in that regard imo.

I dont expect the kids to be as good as their dads. If their are as half as good as Benn, Eubank, Hatton that is an achievement in itself.

I dont really rate Eubank Jr that highly. I see much more potential in Benn Jr.

Also Eubank Snr was a great fighter in his day and his arrogance and flamboyance made him that great fighter similiar to Naseem Hammed in that regard imo.
I totally agree with all that you have said above, Benn Jr is an animal, and I believe will be as good a Nigel, I served with Nigel, and he was an animal in the ring and outside of it (y)

I totally agree with all that you have said above, Benn Jr is an animal, and I believe will be as good a Nigel, I served with Nigel, and he was an animal in the ring and outside of it (y)

Ye I just see something special in Benn Jr. He will be a world champion I have no doubts about that.

He has the same qualities and instincts as his dad and still has so much room to improve.

Eubank Sr was a great boxer in a great era for British boxing. A proper eccentric but very, very talented. Different class to Eubank Jr.

Nice memories mate and great meeting a legend like him who I think is very underrated and under appreciated in the boxing circle. Maybe its just me.

And yes before you all start asking, I was a boxer and did spar with Nigel, and YES got battered EVERY single feckin time.....................Thanks for asking :LOL:

Absolutely hats off to them all, especially ( and my heart goes out to him) Michael Watson

Ye was devastated for Watson.

Just shows truly how dangerous boxing and combat sports generally is.

Boxers put their lives on the line when they step in the ring for our entertainment and deserve all the respect and adjulation they get.

Not on your nelly, mate he was good, too good and vicious with it.

He was an animal benn reminds me somewhat of Hagler and man Hagler was a monster and a tough mofo in that ring.

Always thought of him as the silent assasin :LOL: :LOL:
Doesn't even come close mate, he was an animal, and he knew it, nothing was going to stop him, outside of the gym, he was nice.............sometimes, he knew where he wanted to be and NO PERSON was going to stop him. But he was definately a good friend to have LOL

Last edited:
Back