WooshBuild Is Whooshbuild V7 Still Available?

caravanj

Our boxes are running problem-free on OpenATV6.1 & WB Version 7

I've tried OpenATV 6.4 with WB Infinity butl the EPG wasn't very good & the listings were in blocks of 100 so we could scroll up the 100's & would then have to manually enter 201 to be able to scroll up the 200s & so on & so on up the channels list.

My question is this, is it possible to upgrade to OpenATV 6.4 & use WB Version 7 & if so can I get a copy of WB 7 as it performs well & I like it.

I suppose the answer is if it ain't broke don't mend it but it was suggested to me on another thead that I should consider upgrading to OpenATV 6.4.

Thanks for your help.

I've tried OpenATV 6.4 with WB Infinity butl the EPG wasn't very good & the listings were in blocks of 100 so we could scroll up the 100's & would then have to manually enter 201 to be able to scroll up the 200s & so on & so on up the channels list.

My question is this, is it possible to upgrade to OpenATV 6.4 & use WB Version 7 & if so can I get a copy of WB 7 as it performs well & I like it.

I suppose the answer is if it ain't broke don't mend it but it was suggested to me on another thead that I should consider upgrading to OpenATV 6.4.

Thanks for your help.
Wooshbuild 7 is outdated...by years
The reason your EPG is like this is because you haven't set it up correctly.
My EPG is set out in
Entertainment
News
Sports
Kids
Factual
Music
And so on.
When I press EPG button i scroll across the sections (bouquets) until i reach the bouquet i want and there are all those channels, EG sports, Music etc

Thanks for your help.

Are you using the Next/Previous buttons to go from one section (bouquet) to the next?

WB 7 is not available for atv 6.4, you can continue to use WB 7 on ATV 6.1 but as has been said they are both way out of date and no longer supported.

Thanks for your replies, I have got the OpenATV 6.1 & WB 7 on our image backup USB & also saved on one of our computers.

I like the EPG as it is at the moment, where we can scroll up & down the entire list, & not faff around with individual sections, so you've answered my question, which is to stick with OpenATV 6.1 & WB 7 which both work faultlessly.

Thanks for your replies, I have got the OpenATV 6.1 & WB 7 on our image backup USB & also saved on one of our computers.

I like the EPG as it is at the moment, where we can scroll up & down the entire list, & not faff around with individual sections so you've answered my question which is to stick with OpenATV 6.1 & WB 7 which both work faultlessly.
You will encounter issues sooner rather then later as both major outdated

I like the EPG as it is at the moment, where we can scroll up & down the entire list, & not faff around with individual sections, so you've answered my question, which is to stick with OpenATV 6.1 & WB 7 which both work faultlessly.
if you enable 'main bouquet' in ABM providers then you will indeed get one long list of all the channels, that hasn't changed between 6.1 and 6.4

You will encounter issues sooner rather then later as both major outdated
I'm like the guy off Ice Road Truckers, the King of Obsolete who runs 1948 tractors & trucks, only I run computers with a 2005 BIOS that shouldn't run Windows 10 but do. Lol.

I'll stick with 6.1 & WB7 until any issues occur & if they can't be fixed I'll have to upgrade, but at the moment both boxes are running very well for what we want from them.

I was looking at a Zgemma H7S with the twin satellite tuners & the terrestrial / cable combo tuner for Freeview.

It keeps my 76-yr-old brain, er, what's the word I'm looking for?:laughing:

Last edited:
I'm like the guy off Ice Road Truckers, the King of Obsolete who runs 1948 tractors & trucks, only I run computers with a 2005 BIOS that shouldn't run Windows 10 but do. Lol.

I'll stick with 6.1 & WB7 until any issues occur & if they can't be fixed I'll have to upgrade, but at the moment both boxes are running very well for what we want from them.

I was looking at a Zgemma H7S with the twin satellite tuners & the terrestrial / cable combo tuner for Freeview.

It keeps my 76-yr-old brain, er, what's the word I'm looking for?:laughing:
Good choice in box mate

I dont suppose anyone has a copy of Wooshbuild Version 7 that I could download? Or send me a link to site. Ive looked everywhere and cant find my file on my pc anywhere

I know its not the latest etc etc - its just its super stable and it works on all of my other H2S boxes without any hassle

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Stumpy

Back