Is your hole blocked with slow discharge.

I would have preferred to see the water first going down the when it was blocked then show the tab working and unblocking it :smiley:

Just like those blue fresheners some people use that hang inside the toilet cistern to are great (NOT) they break down get smaller fall off then get flushed down into the wc and can block the flow of water untill they desolve :ROFLMAO:

I would have preferred to see the water first going down the when it was blocked then show the tab working and unblocking it :smiley:

Just like those blue fresheners some people use that hang inside the toilet cistern to are great (NOT) they break down get smaller fall off then get flushed down into the wc and can block the flow of water untill they desolve :ROFLMAO:

How long to dissolve must be 9 months + now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Is your hole blocked with slow discharge.​

Sorry never read the discharge bit my advice would be see a Doctor

I'm waiting for a thread

"Has your back passage ever been broken into ?, how to stop someone smashing your back door in"
UYou had to ask , :LOL: Yes had it all :smiley: but with endiscope camera , anal , up penis and down throat believe the anus was the easiest if you can emagine it :ROFLMAO: but without me not be still here to tell the tale (y)

Back