ISP help

Morning guys,

Looking for some help, I have changed over my internet provider over night and on turning my zgemma box on this morning it is not running. I have spoken to my provider who is saying that everything is ok his end. I have checked all the filters on my new provider and the adult filters are switched off.

I have moved from BT to Talktalk as I was told the smaller providers had less chance of blocking services!?!

Is there anything I can check??

I know a few people on Talk Talk and no problems. I think their filter is called home safe which needs to be disabled but apart from that it should be ok. Have you reset your internet. Talk Talk do block but normally only main football.

yes rebooted everything several times now and no difference. I have checked the filters and the adult content filter is switched off so that shouldn’t cause any issues.

The only thing is since rebooting my box so many time the time is now out, it is showing 0210!?

Try a different ethane cable have you defiantly gone live with your change over can you connect to router on WiFi and browse a Web page

Back