Issue flashing infinity

roseyp

Hi all,
Tried to flash my zgemma today and something gone wrong.
downloaded latest Oatv as I was on Version 6. I placed this in front USB port and switched in box. It didn’t say FLSH but UPDATE. Box rebooted but still had same screen and looked like V6. Connected to box and installed infinity. Box gets to page of populating channels via satellite and then does nothing. Waited 20 mins and nothing. When I reboot box I get same issue. What have I done wrong ??
Thanks
Roseyp

Attachments

• BC07F999-324A-4EBA-9FEF-DC4197FDB937.jpeg
    BC07F999-324A-4EBA-9FEF-DC4197FDB937.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
You've answered your own question, the box didn't say FLASH because it didn't flash.
You're still on 6.1
Format the USB in pc or laptop using FAT32 then put the 6.4 files on it and into the box

Thanks for reply
That’s what I have done.
downloaded latest build from Overnight. Unzipped folder and copied zgemma file to root of usb. Place in front usb socket and switch on. Don’t get flash though just update ??
will try again
Roseyp

Thanks for reply
That’s what I have done.
downloaded latest build from Overnight. Unzipped folder and copied zgemma file to root of usb. Place in front usb socket and switch on. Don’t get flash though just update ??
will try again
Roseyp
When you power on with the white button, keep your finger on the front standby button until it says FLSH on the display

Back