Issue when trying to download or remove plugins using ATV 7.1...

Carcosa

Evening everyone, hope you are all well ...any pointers on what this means please?...reflashed and everything and the bugger keeps cropping up!...not sure if it's a drive issue? Any advice would be, as always, greatly appreciated!
C. IMG_20230226_174411.jpg

Openatv feeds are down everyone is asking on their forums.
Even is you press blue button and go to software update it is green but Package list update just is in continuous loop none listed. I had same problem yesterday thought it was a plugin that was on hold I ended upi just restoring a backup image.

Also openatv 7.1 I EOL (end of life ) so no mere updates 7.2 is current.

Last edited:
Openatv feeds are down everyone is asking on their forums.
Even is you press blue button and go to software update it is green but Package list update just is in continuous loop none listed. I had same problem yesterday thought it was a plugin that was on hold I eneded upi just restoring a backup image.

Also openatv 7.1 I EOL (end of life ) so no mere updates 7.2 is current.
Cheers for that info, that makes sense now (y)...I've been at it tinkering all afternoon and have been trying 7.2 as well, resulting in the same message...I'll keep an eye on it now I know and hopefully they'll get things back up and running again 🤞...thank you again for putting me in the loop @urie

Back