Issue with not displaying categories

Hi,

My box was running in to a few issues where it was getting slow and unresponsive so i decided to flash and reinstall Wooshbuild earlier today.

I have my IPTV installed again (but for some reason it's not downloading the full EPG - nothing from the Sports channels are working, only importing ~5000 events??)

The main issue i have is that it doesn't display categories correctly any more. I'm not sure if this is due to an updated skin or what but if you take a look at the attached photo it only shows "Provider | Sports" - before i flashed it would show the categories to the left and right of this also.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what i can do to fix this?

Thank you,39043

Last edited:
I would edit your images as naming provider It could just be that the source from supplier needs updating my movies sports ect havnt epg and its just a case of waiting for supplier to update it have you reported it to your provider about the issue so he maybe work round the issue

Hi, thanks for replying.

What do you mean by editing my images as naming provider?

I'm currently waiting for my guy to email me back but it was working fine a couple of hours ago before i flashed - i just wish i hadn't bothered and stuck with the slowness :(

Ah, sorry. Fixed!

Not entirely sure if i was using a different skin but it used to tell me if the channel was displaying HD or SD too.

Back