Issue with sd card

cactikid

VIP Member
Took my sd card out of my old phone and getting message saying SD card missing and thinking i need a new one and wondered whats needed for photo storage.
Thinking it might be corrupt and needs a new one for my redmi

Took my sd card out of my old phone and getting message saying SD card missing and thinking i need a new one and wondered whats needed for photo storage.
Thinking it might be corrupt and needs a new one for my redmi
Try formatting it in your old phone then put it into your new phone or if you have sd card reader on pc/laptop try formatting it that way.
For photo storage depends on how many photos and what else you would want to store on an sd card music videos apps ect it may also depend on what storage sd card your phone can have in it.

If just for photos anything from 4gig upwards most people tend to go for the maximum size you can have in a phone at one but it used to be 256gig but then now days phones have enough inbuilt storage to hold most things

No go old new phone was bust and sent back under warranty , and thinking i had sd error on that phone also ,hmm i need to see if i can find something to enclose my micro sd card for pc.

No go old new phone was bust and sent back under warranty , and thinking i had sd error on that phone also ,hmm i need to see if i can find something to enclose my micro sd card for pc.
I use those usb sticks that take sd cards, handy for various jobs, got new maps for satnav on one

Back