Issue with supplier

cupraraj

Hi,

Recently changed to a new supplier in May and have had 3 iptv subs with him all at 12months each on different devices. Most recent 12 month sub was 2 weeks ago

All my firesticks went off on Monday and supplier says got raided and cant get a reply on what happens now if we will go on a new line or server etc.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

Recently changed to a new supplier in May and have had 3 iptv subs with him all at 12months each on different devices. Most recent 12 month sub was 2 weeks ago

All my firesticks went off on Monday and supplier says got raided and cant get a reply on what happens now if we will go on a new line or server etc.

Any suggestions?
Was the subs from here ? If so Admin may be able to help to some degree.

If not your on your own.

Hi,

Any suggestions?
If you got the sub from someone on this forum you can speak to @HiTecK or @wheelo in a private conversation, don't mention names in public forum.
He will either have to provide you with new lines or give you the money back.
If he's only been here a few months then you may get nothing back as he'll just disappear

If hes supposedly been raided there is not much that can be done about it from an end users point of view apart from take it on chin we all know the risks when buying iptv.
If you bought it off a member on here maybe @HiTecK (boss man) or @wheelo (thinks he’s boss lol) joking wheelo.
They maybe be able to look into it for you

If you have an email address you paid by via pp maybe contact them via that? If not it's the risk of IPTV unfortunately

Have pm'd hi teck. Thanks all.

Just gutting as i just paid 2 weeks ago for another 12 months sub after paying only 2 months ago for my other 2 and now everything has gone off

Hi,

Any suggestions?

If they've been raided, or even had a cease and desist letter, I don't blame them one bit for shutting up shop - nobody would expect somebody to go to prison for supplying us with cheap telly.

A lesson to learn might be to not buy several subs all from the same provider in future, share your custom around and avoid all your subs disappearing at once.

Back