Issues Flashing VU+ Solo SE

Hi

Done the following and left box on for nearly an hour and nothing has happened. Turned box off, removed USB and powered on, for a second the OpenATV blueish screen appeared and then screen went and stays blank. Pressing menu etc on remote but nothing. . . HELPPPPP

1.Formatted USB to FAT32 ( sandisk 4g, also tried with 16g)
2. Downloaded appropriate image 6.3 for my box
3. Right click extract all to desktop
4. Copied the extracted VUPLUS folder to USB, which contained sub folder 'solose' and 6 files.
5. Powered box off, inserted USB and turned box on
6. White circle light at front flashed twice quickly initially and then just continues to flash on and off

So done exactly as what instructions say but nothing is happening. Tried both USB ports as well

Not 100% sure as never flashed that type of box but is there a file in the folder called noforce you will need to change to force

If you check the files in the "solose " folder there should be one called "force" if you rename it to "no force" the image should boot without having to press the white circle.
Not sure why you have changed from vix to atv tho. I run a barebones version of vix on my solo se without any probs.

If you check the files in the "solose " folder there should be one called "force" if you rename it to "no force" the image should boot without having to press the white circle.
Not sure why you have changed from vix to atv tho. I run a barebones version of vix on my solo se without any probs.
Oh ok will try that, everywhere I have read had said to ensure file is called force.

Was told that the ATV would work better for running IPTV by my provider

what do you use on your Vix? I found that IPTV recording on openvix was terribly buggy. I was reluctant to swap to openatv as actual viewing etc was good and it took forever to get the epg to keep updatingwithout having to delete the epg.dat file and start over when it would decide it didnt want to update.

After changing to the latest openatv barebones and setting up fresh I have had no issues at all and tbh just seems a much more fluid experience.

Each to their own I guess. Would be interested to hear any benefits whooshbuild brings?

Back