issues with streams

ToonSteve

hi peep's, just wondering has anyone been having issue today with streams on some apps? i have 2 connections from 2 sources and both speed tests run are only achieving around 5mb on a speed test through the apps, my actual internet is around 60mb when speed test on other apps, using a gen2 Firestick, it says the host is 13km away "london" is that my provider or the host for the service as they both say it? im alot more then 13km from london lol

anyone care to educate me or shoot me down lol cheers

Yes don't rely on app speed test. Sounds like your speeds are a bit slow. Try rebooting router snd device clearing the cache. Then do another speed test.

Otherwise use a VPN to prevent ISP throttleing.
hi mike, ive tried the usual resets, clearing cache the lot reset devices and reinstalled still having issues with both services, usually pretty reliable tbh but today has been horrendous couldnt even watch basic channels on either of them so im guessing its either a device issue or something but im getting decent speed for my area for internet into the house , ran speed tests on different devices and im average 50+mb on everyone of them.

I wasnt sure if anyone else has been having issues today or not hence the post. cheers

Agree with Mike the in app speed tests are rubbish your best off using the analiti as that will give you more accurate speed tests.
In what way was you having issues

hi mike, ive tried the usual resets, clearing cache the lot reset devices and reinstalled still having issues with both services, usually pretty reliable tbh but today has been horrendous couldnt even watch basic channels on either of them so im guessing its either a device issue or something but im getting decent speed for my area for internet into the house , ran speed tests on different devices and im average 50+mb on everyone of them.

I wasnt sure if anyone else has been having issues today or not hence the post. cheers
Try a vpn.

What apps was you using smatters xciptv tivimate

Have you done the usual maintenance? Reboot device and router by switching both off at the mains, clear cache on your iptv app. Change server if you're using a vpn.

i had problems yesterday, saturday, sky superfast, two different suppliers, diferent apps, with or without a vpn, did the usual stuff but just had to suffer it

Mate I would request you to do speed test first on your devices wired and Wi-Fi both I am sure this something to do with your internet connection speed issue.
It could be just the IP address of server being throttled by the ISP, or the peering from his IP to IP of the server , a speed test might not show that.

Back