It just stopped working - help!

Hope someone can help, I've been using my Miraclebox Premium Micro HD running OpenVix successfully since August, not had a single problem so didn't even bother playing with any settings, it just worked which was great.

Fast forward to yesterday morning, came down and none of the channels would clear, only the SD version of BBC etc.

Contacted my line supplier who gave me another line to try, updated the newcamd file and I have the same problem. Got back to my line provider who tells me that there has been no attempt so connect to the server at his end.

I just don't know where to begin, I've done all the usual (router reboot etc) I've restored the image back to factory settings with no luck.

Really hope someone can point me in the right direction here.

Thanks in advance

did you put the box into deep standby, then reboot your router and then once router is back online turn the box back on?

As mentioned above, do a network test, if all the lights
are green, get a line from elsewhere to test.

Also, Flash the box with Openvix 5.1, or you will have some audio issues
with some channels when you get them to clear.

I just tried a deep standby followed by router re-boot, same problem unfortunately. I ran a network test and it passed them all with green ticks. Thanks for the help so far

log in to your router and look at the connected devices and make sure the box is listed?

If you have the iptv player plugin open that up and check that you can stream something.

I'm using MGCAM 1.38 and using the original basic plain OpenVix 5.1.007. My router shows the Miraclebox connected via ethernet. The only suggestion I haven't tried is a test line although my supplier is a top guy and very responsive, he doesn't seem to have anyone else with this issue so I'm not sure if it's worth trying.

I'm using MGCAM 1.38 and using the original basic plain OpenVix 5.1.007. My router shows the Miraclebox connected via ethernet. The only suggestion I haven't tried is a test line although my supplier is a top guy and very responsive, he doesn't seem to have anyone else with this issue so I'm not sure if it's worth trying.

That's all well and good but you don't know if he's got 300 emails in his inbox today from people who can't get any channels

I have the same problem ali g wuth a friend i recommed to my supplier. I have had no response from him so far. Suppose he could be on holiday this time of year. Your line supplier is not in Glasgow by any chance? How did you get on with the othet yest line?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I have the same problem ali g wuth a friend i recommed to my supplier. I have had no response from him so far. Suppose he could be on holiday this time of year. Your line supplier is not in Glasgow by any chance? How did you get on with the othet yest line?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

The test line fixed my issue completely, supplier still hasn't got back to me :/

Back