ITV Sets UK Premiere Date For ‘Lethal Weapon’ Season 3

Bennie45

The third and final season of Lethal Weapon will receive its UK premiere on ITV on Friday July 26th at 9pm, it has been announced.
Based on the film series of the same name, Lethal Weapon follows Detective Murtaugh and his colleagues in the LAPD working a crime-ridden beat in modern-day Los Angeles. The drama series is produced by Warner Bros. Television and stars Damon Wayans, Jordana Brewster, Kevin Rahm, Keesha Sharp, Johnathan Fernandez, Dante Brown, Chandler Kinney and Michelle Mitchenor.
Sean William Scott joins the cast in season three as Detective Wesley Cole, a former international CIA operative who has been everywhere and seen everything. Cole will find himself navigating a new partnership with Murtaugh, as he adjusts to life in Los Angeles. Fox cancelled the series shortly ahead of their upfront presentation back in May.

Watched 1st season and couldn't follow seconds series as not as good without the original actor

These are well old now , season three finished a long time ago, and they left it open for a fourth series, depending on whether Wayans signs up for it or not, as he was giving it the big I AM A BIG STAR routine and he said thats enough for him, then he added MAYBE, Sean William Scotts character proved to be more popular than Wayans , plus the actor received far better reviews than Wayans, I thought series 3 was ok and I hope they do a series 4 to finish it off, I cannot believe ITV is so far behind with this show, but the channel has became so bad now, it does not surprise me.

Watched 1st season and couldn't follow seconds series as not as good without the original actor
Original actor was Clyne Crawford and he done the first 2 series, but he was despised by all the cast members, mostly Wayans, so he had to go, I thought the show was better with Sean William Scott.

Back