I've only got Oscam in the download plugins menu

Muley

Hi there
I've just got a Gemma combo on openvix. But when I go to download a soft cam I only have Oscar as a option. Any ideas how I can get mgcam 1.38 as a soft cam on there?
Thanks in advance.

You have to manually download the softcam panel mate press 3 lines at top of forum go to resources and universal softcam ipk will be in there mate download it pop onto USB put into your box and follow onscreen instructions

Oscam-latest in the ViX feeds works perfectly well for C and N lines so never seen the need to install any of the revamped CCcam and Mgcamd softcams.

@Willo3092 probably be able to advise better mate I'm on vix but willo set my box up for me mate or have a look here WilloBuild Enigma2 Toolkit may help
His first post is saying using vix so I assume he's not using a zgemma h5.2s
Hi there
I've just got a Gemma combo on openvix. But when I go to download a soft cam I only have Oscar as a option. Any ideas how I can get mgcam 1.38 as a soft cam on there?
Thanks in advance.
What box are you using? I'm not sure what a Gemma combo is. If an arm box then you can install mgcamd from here OSCam freezes

Yeah, its strange. I've downloaded universal soft cam idk and put it onto a usb, Followed instructions but can't install it as I can't see it. Annoying the hell out of me.

Back