Jedi/EPG Importer Issues?

Cairnsy99

For the last 3 days I have had to manually update my iptv bouquets in Jedi maker because they have disappeared.
Ive has no issues for 6 months.
I also have to manually update epg importer a few times before before it populates.
mid anyone else having the same issues?
I have iptv running alongside virgin on a zgemma h2h and the virgin epg and bouquets is fine.

i did a reflash on my osmini box (was openvix) to 6.4 openatv yesterday and jedi wouldn't update my epg. when i looked at it, epgimporter plugin wasn't there. I had to unistall JEDI, install epgimporter, then install JEDI . then it all worked. I installed 6.4 before and that never happened, not sure why.

Hi,
I have managed to download a huge number of epg for my iptv but it is not showing in the channel. I am using JEDI plugin. Please and guide how to figure it out.

Hi,
I have managed to download a huge number of epg for my iptv but it is not showing in the channel. I am using JEDI plugin. Please and guide how to figure it out.
Box-firmware and which version of jedi. As much info as you can please

Try a reboot of box once imported do you have medis/hdd initialised and is epg set to store there try changing skin no problems here using willobuild(vix) and jedi

Yes its is stored to my usb HHD. I rebooted the box everytime i download epg. It download 400000 epg data but do not know why it is not populating with channels.
I am reluctant to change the skin but I will try and see it work. Thank you very much for your support.

Yes its is stored to my usb HHD. I rebooted the box everytime i download epg. It download 400000 epg data but do not know why it is not populating with channels.
I am reluctant to change the skin but I will try and see it work. Thank you very much for your support.
400 thousand entries?
This may be too big
If you can, don't download epg for VOD series
Just download epg for iptv and VOD movies
Some VOD series might have several hundred categories, each one may have 10 or more seasons and each season may have 20 or more episodes

Have you tried with xstreamity or xc-lite to see if epg pulls then as that will automatically assign epg without having to use epg importer

400 thousand entries?
This may be too big
If you can, don't download epg for VOD series
Just download epg for iptv and VOD movies
Some VOD series might have several hundred categories, each one may have 10 or more seasons and each season may have 20 or more episodes
Where is that option to select the desired epg

From memory you save epg to a usb on these boxes. If it is not updating it probably means your internal memory is full.

It's big enough, it's a H7 with 64g usb.
Not sure why but the epg was too big or maybe corrupted during download.
Since I spewed the vod series epg it's never crashed

Back