Jedi iptv 4097 spinning wheel

Can you recommend a good iptv provider?
Its pot luck I guess mate it's about taking plenty of trials till you find one you like and if want multiroom you would ask if they do multiroom and just take a month to start with till you feel comfortable with your new provider

Last edited:
H2s should have plenty of internal memory for plugins etc just make sure epg etc is saving to your storage device.

You could probably use flash expander plugin but you probably don't need to.

H2s should have plenty of internal memory for plugins etc just make sure epg etc is saving to your storage device.

You could probably use flash expander plugin but you probably don't need to.
Cheers dsayers, but doesnt the h2s have 256MB NAND Flash just like the h9.2s? Thanks

Zgemma h2s specs DVB-S2 DVBS2 Twin Tuner Satellite Receiver, Linux Operating System, Multimedia plug in supported, HDMI up to 1080p, 1xSmartcard-Reader, 2xUSB2.0, 100 Mbit Ethernet Interface, 2,000 DMIPS CPU PROCESSOR, BCM7362 Dual core, More than 4.01 linux kernel Excellent sound quality in Dolby Digital Two DVB S2 Tuner built in dvb-s2 dvb-s2 Mirco SD card (TF card) for recording, 8GB, 64GB, 128GB (optional) HDMI Connection AV Connection HDTV Receiver MHEG-2/4 H. 264 USB PVR Support of external HDD (HDD Optional) 1xCardreader (MultiCAS) 2x USB 2.0 Ethernet access 10/100 Mbit 256MB NAND Flash / 512MB DDR3 Timeshift Electronic TV programmes ( EPG ) support Parental Control Plugin ServiceOSD into many languages and graphics (Skins) Webinterface, WEB RemotcontrolDISEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 22Khz and USAL'sExternal power supply 12V 2APackage

Zgemma h2s specs DVB-S2 DVBS2 Twin Tuner Satellite Receiver, Linux Operating System, Multimedia plug in supported, HDMI up to 1080p, 1xSmartcard-Reader, 2xUSB2.0, 100 Mbit Ethernet Interface, 2,000 DMIPS CPU PROCESSOR, BCM7362 Dual core, More than 4.01 linux kernel Excellent sound quality in Dolby Digital Two DVB S2 Tuner built in dvb-s2 dvb-s2 Mirco SD card (TF card) for recording, 8GB, 64GB, 128GB (optional) HDMI Connection AV Connection HDTV Receiver MHEG-2/4 H. 264 USB PVR Support of external HDD (HDD Optional) 1xCardreader (MultiCAS) 2x USB 2.0 Ethernet access 10/100 Mbit 256MB NAND Flash / 512MB DDR3 Timeshift Electronic TV programmes ( EPG ) support Parental Control Plugin ServiceOSD into many languages and graphics (Skins) Webinterface, WEB RemotcontrolDISEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 22Khz and USAL'sExternal power supply 12V 2APackage
Thanks bazcfc1

I know everyone is recommending to expand h9.2s nand flash by using sd card as the nand flash on the h9.2s is not very good, but its exactly the same as the nand flash on the h2s and h2h, but as dsayers has said h2s and h2h have been fine over the last few years, so if h9.2s needs nand flash expanding wouldn't the h2s and h2h?

I'm just wondering if it is worth doing it on my h2s, that's if it can be done?

Thanks

Back