Jedi Maker Issue?

nilo73

Hi,
Can anyone help with the following?
Been using Jedi for well over a month with no issues, until yesterday. Now, when I select any of my providers channels, they stream fine for 10 seconds and then stop. They're not freezing, they disappear leaving a black screen. All non-provider channels are fine. I've contacted my supplier who says there are no issues at their end, so I've removed, then reinstalled jedi, but the problem still persists.

Hi,
Can anyone help with the following?
Been using Jedi for well over a month with no issues, until yesterday. Now, when I select any of my providers channels, they stream fine for 10 seconds and then stop. They're not freezing, they disappear leaving a black screen. All non-provider channels are fine. I've contacted my supplier who says there are no issues at their end, so I've removed, then reinstalled jedi, but the problem still persists.
Your ISP may be blocking access.
Check in your internet account that surfsafe or net nanny isn't enabled

Just signed into to vermin and have a feeling something isn't quite right. Accessed the manage settings page for websafe (pic1), but it won't let me check either of the options to test (pic3)? Can anyone confirm if this is the correct page for websafe, because I googled imaged it and those results do not resemble mine (pic4)

Attachments

• Capture0.JPG
    Capture0.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 17
Just signed into to vermin and have a feeling something isn't quite right. Accessed the manage settings page for websafe (pic1), but it won't let me check either of the options to test (pic3)? Can anyone confirm if this is the correct page for websafe, because I googled imaged it and those results do not resemble mine (pic4)
Log out of your VM account.

Reboot the router - leave it powered off for a few minutes.

Try your IPTV again

The 1st three are mine. It's the third one that says settings have not been saved is the one that's relevant.

Just got of the phone with virgin, they confirmed that websafe was off and there are no issues with the account. He asked me to sign in on different browsers and on my phone. Both browsers wouldn't make the changes, but the phone would? I turned them both on, then off, so I know they're definitely off.

With websafe turned off, a working vpn in place and I've tried deleting and reinstalling jedi, what do you think I should try next? Would rolling back to previous settings or an image help?

The 1st three are mine. It's the third one that says settings have not been saved is the one that's relevant.

Just got of the phone with virgin, they confirmed that websafe was off and there are no issues with the account. He asked me to sign in on different browsers and on my phone. Both browsers wouldn't make the changes, but the phone would? I turned them both on, then off, so I know they're definitely off.

With websafe turned off, a working vpn in place and I've tried deleting and reinstalling jedi, what do you think I should try next? Would rolling back to previous settings or an image help?
Turn the VPN off and see if that makes any difference, if not I'd say it's your provider.
Have you tried your line on Android phone to see if it's the same?

Cheers P - the vpn is the issue.... turned off, all is ok - turned on, the problem returns? Any idea what has caused the vpn to go rogue - it's been great up until yesterday?

Cheers P - the vpn is the issue.... turned off, all is ok - turned on, the problem returns? Any idea what has caused the vpn to go rogue - it's been great up until yesterday?
It's not the VPN or highly unlikely, maybe your provider has done some changes at his end, lots of providers don't allow you to use a VPN

I'm not comfortable watching without the vpn? How can I test if it is the vpn?

Supplier promotes the use of vpn and has said he's got it setup on zgemma openatv 7 without issues? I've emailed to ask if any changes have been made..

I'm not comfortable watching without the vpn? How can I test if it is the vpn?

Supplier promotes the use of vpn and has said he's got it setup on zgemma openatv 7 without issues? I've emailed to ask if any changes have been made..

I've never used a VPN on virgin but it's up to you.
You can try changing VPN location, try to keep it European, not USA or Australia etc and see if it works.

Try a few locations if possible, if it's the same you may need a different VPN.

I've tried numerous locations, but the result is still the same. I just tried their app on the firestick with windsribe running and had no issues? I'm wondering if windscribes E2 config files are the issue?

Back