Jedi maker xtream crashes when clicked in plugins

Jason6416

Hi wonder if anyone can help me got zgemma h9s using latest vix software when I click jedi maker in plugins the box crashes and then black screen and reboots then after reboot when go back in jedi plugin opens any ideas what it can be

Uninstall that one then install from plugin server using remote.

If your IPTV script is downloading from some other website, there must be an incompatibility.

Hi wonder if anyone can help me got zgemma h9s using latest vix software when I click jedi maker in plugins the box crashes and then black screen and reboots then after reboot when go back in jedi plugin opens any ideas what it can be
Latest Vix uses python3.
You can't use py2 version of jedimaker on that image.
You need the py3 version

Uninstall that one then install from plugin server using remote.

If your IPTV script is downloading from some other website, there must be an incompatibility.
I think that has sorted it as uninstalled and installed it by remote , the plugin from the script was checking dependences all the time but this one doesn't loads straight up

I think that has sorted it as uninstalled and installed it by remote , the plugin from the script was checking dependences all the time but this one doesn't loads straight up
Unless your provider is changing files in the plugin, ask him to change script so it installs Jedimaker and xstreamity directly from the image's plugin server. All main images have them. Including his skins.

Last edited:
Back