Jedi2Xtreamaker and Xteamity EPG

coozer

Xtrend ET10000 enigma2 with openvix image.
Ok, i have Jedi2xtreammaker V6.12 on my box and it populates a bouquet. When i go to favourites its there along with Sky and freesat.
Now I cannot get any epg on my iptv. If i click use rytec it crashes the box. With or without vod or series.
I also have xtreamity on my box. No epg in that at all.
Is there a way to seperate the vod and series and popoluate seperate bouquets with them?
Im just looking to improve my iptv experience... and keep it simple for the wife...

Xtrend ET10000 enigma2 with openvix image.
Ok, i have Jedi2xtreammaker V6.12 on my box and it populates a bouquet. When i go to favourites its there along with Sky and freesat.
Now I cannot get any epg on my iptv. If i click use rytec it crashes the box. With or without vod or series.
I also have xtreamity on my box. No epg in that at all.
Is there a way to seperate the vod and series and popoluate seperate bouquets with them?
Im just looking to improve my iptv experience... and keep it simple for the wife...
You should have a EPG for your provider in EPGImporter.

Check in there and if it is there put a tick in the box and do a manual update to populate the EPG

Have you tried to "update bouquet" on Jedi, then manual epg import?
yep tried allsorts, nothing seems to work..

If i move the channels into my fav folder with mostly sat channels then after a couple of days it dooes populate... im struggling to understand why the iptv folders dont do it..

If i move the channels into my fav folder with mostly sat channels then after a couple of days it dooes populate... im struggling to understand why the iptv folders dont do it..
What did your IPTV provider say?
He's the first port of call

My IPTV provider normally sends the correct epg data. Sometimes the epg is missing for a day or so, then comes back.. After the change to winter time, some of the channels were on daylight time timings. Weird!!

Wel, i dont believe it but... ive must have changed something because just done a bouquet refrshh nad now everything has epg.... never seen it before but its ther now....

Must have been listening or spotted this thread... haha

Wel, i dont believe it but... ive must have changed something because just done a bouquet refrshh nad now everything has epg.... never seen it before but its ther now....

Must have been listening or spotted this thread... haha
Current version of Jedimaker is v6.20

Back