Jedimaker IPTV Audio but no video

I have Wooshbuild infinity on Zgemma H.2H with Jedimaker Xtream v6.08 running. IPTV bouquets installed fine but when I select a channel there is audio but no video. No issue with the Free to Air bouquets and channels on the box.

Any ideas?

I have Wooshbuild infinity on Zgemma H.2H with Jedimaker Xtream v6.08 running. IPTV bouquets installed fine but when I select a channel there is audio but no video. No issue with the Free to Air bouquets and channels on the box.

Any ideas?
If your provider has gone over to HEVC streams your box won't open them, you need a higher spec box or try Android.
It's the compression your box cannot handle, the chipset doesn't support it, it's not something that can be rectified on that device.
To check the streams are working ok try the same sub on your phone or any Android device

The IPTV Streams are working perfectly on TiVimate app on the Firestick. I just wanted to see if I could get them working with Jedimaker on Zgemma. Thanks for the reply.

Yep the older model zgemma won’t handle hevc265 codec so as pablo has mentioned a neeer box or android device like a 4K firestick maybe needed

Back