Jedimaker Setup

Drox

TK Veteran
I just installed jedimaker on my h9s.
What I’m looking to do is fill in the missing channels on the box using the iptv sub. So, I’d want 101 to be bbc one using the sat tuner and 106 to be sky one using the iptv sub for example.

Before I start testing iptv subs etc. I thought I’d get my head around this plug-in first so that I don’t waste my trial time trying to iron out issues with the box.

So I’ve downloaded a free playlist from a reliable site (I’m not sure if I can post it on here) to test.

It is in the format

https://abc.xyz.io/iptv/index.m3u

Is there anyway I can add this to jedimaker? I had a few tries this morning but no luck. It works fine on the GSE IPTV app on my phone.

This is probably a stupid question, I tried Google but didn’t get anywhere.

Is there anyway I can convert my file/link to the above format?

This is probably a stupid question, I tried Google but didn’t get anywhere.

Is there anyway I can convert my file/link to the above format?
The file/link you have posted earlier is not recognised by jedi.
It needs host, port, user and password.
Or an m3u as detailed above.

What I’m looking to do is fill in the missing channels on the box using the iptv sub. So, I’d want 101 to be bbc one using the sat tuner and 106 to be sky one using the iptv sub for example.

Before I start testing iptv subs etc. I thought I’d get my head around this plug-in first so that I don’t waste my trial time trying to iron out issues with the box.

So I’ve downloaded a free playlist from a reliable site (I’m not sure if I can post it on here) to test.

It is in the format

Is there anyway I can add this to jedimaker? I had a
Download the m3u you have then open it in notepad or notepad++ you will get the username password and server url then just edit the format what willo posted with those details.
If you havnt started taking trials yet just be mindful a lot of providers won't give m3u or username/password/url to use in jedi

It is in the format

Is there anyway I can add this to jedimaker? I had a few tries this morning but no luck. It works fine on the GSE IPTV app on my phone.
In answer to your original question, you will not be able to mix iptv channels and freesat channels in a single bouquet using jedi

In answer to your original question, you will not be able to mix iptv channels and freesat channels in a single bouquet using jedi
Ah darn!

Is there any way at all to do that with the zgemma, like via another app?

Its for my grandma rather than me, so I was looking for something where she can switch from a sat channel to an iptv one at a touch of a button.

Ah darn!

Its for my grandma rather than me, so I was looking for something where she can switch from a sat channel to an iptv one at a touch of a button.
Yes you can do that with jedi

Ah darn!

There are ways but its not as simple as just allocating an iptv stream to say channel 106. Iptv by its nature can be unstable hence why most providers will include several stream options for the more popular channels, so in effect for grandma to have a simple button press you may need channel 106a, 106b, 106c etc

There are ways but its not as simple as just allocating an iptv stream to say channel 106. Iptv by its nature can be unstable hence why most providers will include several stream options for the more popular channels, so in effect for grandma to have a simple button press you may need channel 106a, 106b, 106c etc
Its very simple to edit a channel list and create the channels where you want them

It can be even simpler than that.Just use the add service to bouquet option on menu and add which channels you want to your favourites bouquet.The order can also be sorted using the move option.
Should have said menu on remote.

It can be even simpler than that.Just use the add service to bouquet option on menu and add which channels you want to your favourites bouquet.The order can also be sorted using the move option.
Yup another way but I never edit mine to be honest

Finally got a bit of time, and had a play around with it this morning.

At the moment I use that autobouquet maker - I like using that just so that whenever there is a change in a channel's frequency, I don't have to worry about manually updating it myself.

If I add in the IPTV channels, is there anyway I can set an override when the autoboqueut maker does the automatic scan?
e.g. say if I add a channel from my IPTV stream to channel 106, can I stop it from overwriting it with Sky One (the Sat version) when it does the automatic scheduled scan?

Back