Joe Root steps down as England Test captain

Guessing you don't watch cricket?

He actually is world class and has been England's best player for years in test cricket.

But just wasn't captain material.

Guessing you don't watch cricket?

He actually is world class and has been England's best player for years in test cricket.

But just wasn't captain material.
Nah bud I stopped watching cricket when my grandad passed away as he used to have it on all time when was on channel 4 ect and since then never interested me

Nah bud I stopped watching cricket when my grandad passed away as he used to have it on all time when was on channel 4 ect and since then never interested me
Ye was great when there was alot of it on FTA channels back then until sky took most of it away.

Will see England might but utter crap in test cricket but they are world champions in one day cricket so guess thats something lol

Ye was great when there was alot of it on FTA channels back then until sky took most of it away.

Will see England might but utter crap in test cricket but they are world champions in one day cricket so guess thats something lol
True bud you will know more about cricket then me lol

Can't be any worse than Root as a skipper just hope it does'nt affect his game
No way will be worse imo mate.

He's a born leader. Think with his aggressive captaincy maybe just maybe we will see an upturn in fortunes for them in test cricket.

Just hope his batting and even bowling still remains effective.

Back