John and Edward XFactor 2009 = Idiots!!

Unbelievable, once again another week of torture as these idiots get put through AGAIN. What sort of people are voting for these idiots week after week, surely people see that they are talentless annoying set of tits, genuine decent singers are getting voted out whilst these two remain. :gah:

WTF????

The Irish public cant vote for these two jokes :dunno:

Its the British public putting them through, probably to annoy Cowell.
Its not fair on the acts that have talent though :no no:

@ Noely - It`s just as well we can`t vote over here,or we would have bumped them off long ago - bad enough having BIFFO and Co. making a laughing stock of us without these two idiots lending a hand!

@ Noely - It`s just as well we can`t vote over here,or we would have bumped them off long ago - bad enough having BIFFO and Co. making a laughing stock of us without these two idiots lending a hand!

(y) Knot

its quiet simple they are being kept in to wind everyone up
i hope they win just to show how ridiclious the show is and to annoy high trousers man

Really feel these muppets should have went this week, as good talent is now going because of them keeping this pair in :(

john and edward

all jokes aside, what the hell are john and edward still doing in the x-factor. like come on miss frank gone and there still in.:no no:

Post merged into the original John and Edward thread. (HT)

talentless twits, couldn't possibly win, nearly as bad as that goon brendan kilkenny

All I can say is I don't believe it, there through again......... :( lmao

All I can say is I don't believe it, there through again......... :( lmao

These are going to be all the rage now Anto LOL!

We should start a "What's Hot For Christmas" thread ROFL

johnandedwardblue.jpg

johnandedwardblack.jpg

-

LOL @ G,

Hubby was out working last night and he said everyone was dressed up as John & Edward G ROFL

see now there yea go good talent gone tonight, poor Rachel :(

I do feel what cowell done was very cowardly tonight, leaving it to the public, Rachel was better but loyd will win on looks, :( and Simon Cowell knows that, he said it "Rachel you haven't clicked with the public" :rolleyes:

Back