John and Edward XFactor 2009 = Idiots!!

The X Factor becomes the ‘British Superbowl’ as advertising fees soar Simon Cowell’s decision to give the twins John and Edward a reprieve on The X Factor may have prompted 3,000 complaints, but ITV is set to cash in on the controversy.

The broadcaster is selling 30-second adverts to late buyers for an estimated £190,000 this month. Television industry insiders believe that the figure could come close to £250,000 for the last show in December.

So this is
why Simon kept Jedward in id never have thought :whistling:

its all about the ratings so that they can sell adverts, always has been, just this year they have got two irish gobshites for people to laugh at, they are kinda entertaining, if only for the wrong reason

John and Edward balloon models latest party craze

jedward_1520652c.jpg

Balloon models of the duo, dubbed "Jedward" by fans, have become a best seller for their designer – who also makes models of X Factor judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, Dannii Minogue and Cheryl Cole.

David Crofts, 42, spends up to ten hours on each model and uses 200 balloons. He said: "A few weeks ago I had a call to make a model of the twins for a birthday party and since then I've had lots more requests."

"The boys have become a big hit with the British public and everyone seems to want them at their parties.

"With their trademark spiky hair they are relatively easy to turn into balloon caricatures and a lot of fun to make.

"I'm really pleased the models have become so popular, although it is hard work as each pair takes 10 hours to create."

I just dont know anymore :loco:

I thought they were great last night ;)

Don't think they'll win but might be there till the end :)

how could they still be there though...nuts, 2 good singers there now 1 to go before those twits

X Factor' sound levels 'manipulated to mask Jedward vocals'

Show chiefs of 'The X-Factor' have been accused of manipulating the sound

levels to keep the only group, Irish twins John and Edward Grimes, on the programme.

One outraged technician said employees had been threatened with the sack if they exposed their weak voices.

A source said: “We were told to lower the twins’ microphones and raise the levels on the backing track so the pre-recorded session singers covered the sound of their appalling vocals.

“The only time we were told we could raise the levels on their microphones was when they were rapping.

“One of the crew refused as he said it was unfair, but he was told he would no longer have a job if he didn’t follow instructions.”

Meanwhile, it has been claimed that Simon Cowell ‘sacrificed’ Jamie Archer to save his other ‘X Factor’ acts.

The 34-year-old rocker departed the competition this weekend and his mentor
has been accused of deliberately manipulating the contest to show him in a less favourable light than his other singers, Danyl Johnson and Olly Murs.

A friend of Jamie’s told Britain’s Daily Mirror newspaper: “The whole show is being made a mockery of. Simon was the only judge with all three acts left – he knew he had to lose someone this week so he offered up Jamie.

“It doesn’t take a genius to see how he did it. He stuck him first on the bill, which is the worst slot. He made sure he dressed him in dark clothing so it all looked very drab and he gave him a very average song in ‘Radio Ga Ga’.

“There was no production, no backing singers, no choirs, no pyrotechnics like the other contestants had.”

There's no doubt about it, they are being primed to become the next Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly.

The whole thing is an absolute farce.

-

would'nt wish that on anyone dee, anyhow weather is bad enough ;)

Knew they'd go when I seen who they were up against in the sing off, was actually surprised Olly was in the bottom 2 and would'nt have liked to see them win over Olly :)

i dont usually watch it but caught the end so at last they are no mroe - well not on the tv anyways lol!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

There's no doubt about it, they are being primed to become the next Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly.

The whole thing is an absolute farce.

-

hey and and dec are good and Know what they are doing lol! but not being a watcher of xfactor - whats the point its all fake! but yup these idiots will go far i suppose.
hey maybe we should all try n sing and can be rich in no time - just contact Mr Walsh!

Back