JOSE sacked!

He could well have won that cup on sunday and it would have been spurs first trophy since 2008 i believe. Like him or loath him is is a very successful manager and i for one am a fan of his.
He deffinatly had a chance of winning cup see everyone looks to managers when results don't go a teams way but personally think the players have to take most of blame

Screenshot_20210419-203441_Samsung Internet.jpg

Scott Parker might be worth a few quid at that price, former Spurs player and hasn't exactly disgraced himself this season even though Fulham are going down.

I agree with poch lol just think spuds didn't have the funds to bring in who Mourinho would've wanted from back to front.
Clubs will look and try snapping him up but he will wait and weigh his options up.
As for great manager I will agree he has lost his touch a little compared to Tuchel pep klop ect but no one can question his achievements as a manager

No doubting what he has achieved mate.

But he hasnt adapted to the modern game and you can say he's been left behind while other managers have moved forward with their tactics etc

He's still same old same old works which in today's game doesnt work.

View attachment 60454

Scott Parker might be worth a few quid at that price, former Spurs player and hasn't exactly disgraced himself this season even though Fulham are going down.

He has to get it right this time levy.

Nuno could be good get.

But really should be looking at someone allegri. Top manager who sure wants to manage in a top league like Premier league.

I don't think he resembles pre 2010 mourinho at all.

He was waaaay ahead of the curve tactically and his inter and Chelsea sides and tactics would be an absolute nightmare in todays game.

He inspired eto into being a workhorse as well as a maverick.

He was playful as he was trolling the systems put in front of him.

He lost his charm and swagger somewhere and his teams reflect that

Back