JOSE sacked!

36red

Times up Daniels binned him!

Lovely pay off for him as well, he knows the game lol

Daniels released this news to smokescreen the ESL talk lol clever guy.

Kane will be sold now to pay off Jose, clever, he's riddled with injuries anyway so its good business.

_118108566_whatsubject.jpg

BBC not even reporting it lol

Oh they have finally got the news, bit late though I gave it to you guys first!

Last edited:
they should've at least waited until after sunday
why? would they have had a better chance of winning the eg cup? I think they will win it anyway, city are a busted flush and in turmoil after that dismal limp display at wembley.

I think they have a better chance with jose at the helm, he's probably only lost one or two finals

now they're going to have some caretaker

I think they have a better chance with jose at the helm, he's probably only lost one or two finals

now they're going to have some caretaker
yeah maybe but its a cup final and underdogs sometimes win, remember little old Wigan lifting the fa cup!

I can't stand either team, but I hope city win now, as that'll make spurs even bigger fools for thinking that they're a big club

I can't stand either team, but I hope city win now, as that'll make spurs even bigger fools for thinking that they're a big club
well in the scheme of things they must be a big club because they have been invited to join the ESL haven't they?

Could set off the managerial merry go round - Nagelsmann to Spurs, Klopp to Bayern to replace the soon to be Germany manager Hansi Flick.

says on news he walked
He did walk and refused to take training its a good move as he never had the backing in transfer market people forget what Jose has won as a manager and the funds to build a team capable of competing on all fronts personally think it was a bad call him going to spurs imo

well in the scheme of things they must be a big club because they have been invited to join the ESL haven't they?
Nah

Their posh stadium will look good on the telly, its the only reason for the invite.

Glad to see the back of him TBH,if the fans were in the stadium he would of been gone much sooner,anyone is a preferred option compared to his negative attitude,what's the betting gooners sack Arteta and bring in the special one

Getting rid of Poch was a terrible decision. Should have been given more time.

Jose is so out of touch with the game from all aspects and has been for many years.

I just dont think hes a "great" manager anymore in comparison to Klopp, Pep, Flick and others currently.

Not sure if any club really should be taking a risk with him now. He really isnt worth it.

Getting rid of Poch was a terrible decision. Should have been given more time.

Jose is so out of touch with the games from all aspects and has been for many years.

I just dont think hes a "great" manager anymore in comparison to Klopp, Pep, Flick and others currently.

Not sure if any club really should be taking a risk with him now. He really isnt worth it.
I agree with poch lol just think spuds didn't have the funds to bring in who Mourinho would've wanted from back to front.
Clubs will look and try snapping him up but he will wait and weigh his options up.
As for great manager I will agree he has lost his touch a little compared to Tuchel pep klop ect but no one can question his achievements as a manager

Poch was done.

Far too happy to have gotten to a champions league final, far too sentimental a man to be a great manager for me.

What's people's opinion on Jose's legacy.

Was a beast for a while, summat like 4-5 years unbeaten at home, his suffication of Barca with inter. True winner, yet the last few years he's been a shadow of himself

Poch was done.

Far too happy to have gotten to a champions league final, far too sentimental a man to be a great manager for me.

What's people's opinion on Jose's legacy.

Was a beast for a while, summat like 4-5 years unbeaten at home, his suffication of Barca with inter. True winner, yet the last few years he's been a shadow of himself
Jose legacy speaks for its self us Chelsea fans hold a very strong bond for him for what he did for us but then his record across Europe is impressive wasn't he youngest manager to win champions league?? With porto

He could well have won that cup on sunday and it would have been spurs first trophy since 2008 i believe. Like him or loath him is is a very successful manager and i for one am a fan of his.

Back