Just a little help

dranny69

Hi. Hope someone can advise ?
I wont name names but I've recently paid for a 6 month sub from a respected member from this forum . All channels are now blank and have been for 3 weeks but I cant get a reply from them or any help . Should I just move on and forget it or what ?

Hi. Hope someone can advise ?
I wont name names but I've recently paid for a 6 month sub from a respected member from this forum . All channels are now blank and have been for 3 weeks but I cant get a reply from them or any help . Should I just move on and forget it or what ?

No, contact a moderator and tell them by private message who it is and when you paid and they will look into it for you

Has provider maybe changed the port they were using... I know of a few who have recently changed from 25461 to 8080... So, it could be this. If yours was 25461, then maybe give it a try and see if it helps?

Hi thanks for your advise , the url changed but the port stayed the same at 25461.
the strange thing is i get some basic channels like bbc 1 and some sly channels like sports arena but only sometimes , so i really have no idea whats going on . I know its a gamble in this game but if i knew they had shut down i wouldnt be too fussed as thats the risk we take its just I would like to get it sorted and if this means finding a new provider so be it .

Back