Just a little Question

onthejazz

Hello
I have only just come across this site and the boxes etc.

I am running VM Tivo already, and I have just ordered a H2H box, the setup looks straight forward (fingers crossed)

But as I already have a live feed from VM, do I have to still have to buy a Gift to receive the Sky Sports channels? or once the flash is done and I've entered the network ID and Area, will it just show all the channels.
On my Tivo I get all but no movies or Sky Sports etc..

Am not looking at getting rid of VM.

Any info about this will be a great help.

I have watched a video on youtube H2H Virgin (which looks straight forward) and downloaded the BioHead Image from here

Thanks

You will need a line, yes. You can downgrade your package though as you only really need internet coming through the line. Also just to make you aware, you will not be able to watch one cable channel and record another cable channel with the H2H as it only has 1 cable input.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you haven't already, you'll need to purchase one of THESE

Bioheads image, guide and support is great. You're basically starting a clean slate with your Zgemma so apart from a few FTA you'll need a line and get whatever they provide/you pay for :-)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hello
Cheers for the info. I only really want the h2h box for sport. And will use the normal vm box for every day watching.

Tried the streaming side before and it's to thrustating with all the pausing and sync etc when you really want to watch something.

Where's the best to purchase a line from. And I guess I enter the line when I ftp to the box.

Sorry for all the questions.

There's a section on here specifically to request a line when you're ready - some will be bad, some will be good so make sure to ask for tests. You can send the line info over to the box via ftp, yes but there are other ways but it's whatever you're most confident doing.

Cheers for all the info..

just had a quick look on old flea bay, so will look here as well,

hopefully everything arrives tomorrow then i can get playing.

Back