WooshBuild Just reinstalled and now a few problems

cj5774

Hi Guys

I have been using wooshbuild for some time now but, after experiencing a few crashes, decided to clean install today.

All has installed on my 2S, using Open ATV 6.2 (yesterdays build) and using Chabbs Metrix HD skin (tried the default skin also), but there are a few niggling issues and I wonder if anyone can help?

1. The epg now has many bouquets which I have never had on previous installs (FTA TV D Astra, Sky deutschland, Sky D HDTV, Special Interest, FTA TV3, ORF, SRG.... etc)

2. When on Multi EPG, the CH+ and CH- button on remote now changes the DAY (it used to page up/down the EPG on previous installs)

I have now done two full clean installs but still getting the same - any thoughts???

Cheers

C J

Yeah, that's what it feels like too. When I did the second clean install I (hope?) That I paid particular attention to the Wooshbuild walkthrough and followed it step by step.

Is there a way I can find out if that's what happened? (this is kinda where my tech savvy runs out)

press the menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Delete bouquets and then run a scan after

When infinity was first setup it deleted the default bouquets but recent changes have brought them back again.
So for now you have to delete them manually until it is fixed again
tv/fav button > menu > 8 > yes. Do that for all the unwanted bouquets

@grog - thanks will try that asap
@cactikid - i have 2 feeds into the box from a 'normal' sat dish. All i'm looking for is freesat fta channels and iptv from my provider (for last 18 months) I don't want any other sat feeds

I will feed back after trying the suggestions

Thanks

Ok so freesat only i would only use crossepg setup for 28.2 freesat.

But as you have iptv it is possible another source as i dont use it i cannot say

In openwebif, terminal copy and paste this command

Code:
init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz  && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv  && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio  && rm -f  /etc/enigma2/*.del &&  init 3

You'll then need to rescan ABM

To all that replied, thank you all for your help and support.

I actually used Makido's solution, which seems to work fine (a bit of a grind deleting one by one, but it worked)

@dsayers - the script you provided would, i'm sure, be much quicker but I already sorted before your post. Thanks so much for the post though, I'm sure it will help others (can't believe you scripted that so quickly!! wow, so talented!!)

As always, the best forum on the net comes to the rescue

Thanks guys

The command was provided by @Abu Baniaz on another forum I always use it when flashing ATV images.

@makido on a side note I flashed a clean ATV 6.3 image to test some plugins and see what there doing with flash online/local and noticed it didn't load all those foreign sat channels so something must have changed.

I think it was this commit [Default sat] Do not force install. by AbuBaniaz · Pull Request #1119 · openatv/enigma2 I didn't go through all the wizard so maybe thats why I didn't see the question

Last edited:
The command was provided by @Abu Baniaz on another forum I always use it when flashing ATV images.

@makido on a side note I flashed a clean ATV 6.3 image to test some plugins and see what there doing with flash online/local and noticed it didn't load all those foreign sat channels so something must have changed.

I think it was this commit [Default sat] Do not force install. by AbuBaniaz · Pull Request #1119 · openatv/enigma2 I didn't go through all the wizard so maybe thats why I didn't see the question

ATV 6.2 and 6.3 no longer force the installation of the German bouquets. PurE2 still do. They indicated they would do the same.

So it possibly wooshbuild that needs updating to set install German bouquets to no. I probably didn't get the option as I installed ATV 6.3 on my uno4k with DVB-C tuners.

When the infinity command is run it used to automatically delete the foreign bouquets.
But when woosh fixed the softcam issue last week, it messed up what ever he did to delete them. He knows about it hes just never got around to fixing it again

Back