Just sayin like - nothing to see here at all.

Bennie45

I Can’t vouch for the absolute accuracy of the numbers, but if true, then it underlines all that’s been said about the game in Scotland.
Officially the only club in Scottish senior leagues plus top 4 English divisions not to receive a red card or penalty against.

Ave pens conceded per club = 6.8
Average red cards per club. =. 4.7

Sevco. =. 0

Sevco penalties in 2019/2020. =. 9
Sevco penalties in 2020/2021. = 18. With 8 games to play.

The figures certainly do appear to point towards Rangers being on the receiving end of more infringements in the penalty box than the average team, and that they themselves do not commit any serious offences on the field of play.

I Can’t vouch for the absolute accuracy of the numbers, but if true, then it underlines all that’s been said about the game in Scotland.
Officially the only club in Scottish senior leagues plus top 4 English divisions not to receive a red card or penalty against.

Ave pens conceded per club = 6.8
Average red cards per club. =. 4.7

Sevco. =. 0

Sevco penalties in 2019/2020. =. 9
Sevco penalties in 2020/2021. = 18. With 8 games to play.
Who??? your first paragraph is missing a word or two to let it make sense to a reader with no idea what youre talking about.
Also, who or what is Sevco?

Who??? your first paragraph is missing a word or two to let it make sense to a reader with no idea what youre talking about.
Also, who or what is Sevco?
He's talking about my beloved Glasgow Rangers who shall be on 55 titles when we win at Parkhead in 3 games time

Oh and he needs to take his Green and white goggles off because after the missed penalty against them last week ffs, its probably best he leaves pens decisions out whether for or against

, love a bad loser
Celtic football club have no one else to blame but themselves, Stevie G has now made the chief exec and the manager leave post and more will follow. Their arrogance and dominance of the spfl has been their downfall. My team on the other hand have invested in their players on long time contracts, won their Europa League group against some good sides and are 18 points clear of Celtic.
Celtic on the other hand are full of loanees on high wages who will return to their clubs so next season will be interesting to say the least!

No high wages at Celtic Garyth, the chance would be a fine thing, 25k a week is the limit, but theres only a few on that in the current squad, Scott Brown is one of them, which is hard to believe, I wouldn't pay him £25 a week, thats the main thing thats wrong in Scottish football now, low wages means the top players can no longer be attracted to the SPL, its the same at all the clubs, outside of the big two, the other squads from the rest of the teams are the worst quality they have ever had, and at Celtic and Rangers, the standard has dropped big time over the last 10 years, year by year, the difference between those two this season is that Steven Gerrard is getting top performances out of his players, while sadly for me, Celtic players have under performed under an arrogant complacent manager and chief executive at domestic and European level.

No high wages at Celtic Garyth, the chance would be a fine thing, 25k a week is the limit, but theres only a few on that in the current squad, Scott Brown is one of them, which is hard to believe, I wouldn't pay him £25 a week, thats the main thing thats wrong in Scottish football now, low wages means the top players can no longer be attracted to the SPL, its the same at all the clubs, outside of the big two, the other squads from the rest of the teams are the worst quality they have ever had, and at Celtic and Rangers, the standard has dropped big time over the last 10 years, year by year, the difference between those two this season is that Steven Gerrard is getting top performances out of his players, while sadly for me, Celtic players have under performed under an arrogant complacent manager and chief executive at domestic and European level.
I'm not so sure that this is the case with the loanees but I could be wrong. This is first I have heard of some sort of wage cap at Celtic but I agree with the rest of your post 100%
If your information is correct Rangers are paying higher wages than Celtic then and its not possible as Celtics wage bill is far higher.....but again I could be wrong

Loanees are getting most of their wages paid from their parent clubs and it is a well known fact about Celtics wage structure, indeed Andy Walker did a piece about it back in January for Sky Sports, comparing the current board to the Kelly and White biscuit tin days. Just google Glasgow celtics wage bill, its all there in the 1st link, only 1 25k a week man now thats Brown, Eduoard is £500 short of 20k, one of their best performers over the last few seasons is Ajer and he is only on 12 and a half k a week, thats the reason why half of them want to move on, Our supporters club had Leigh Griffiths over here for a function just over 2 years ago, and he told us then that he was on 18k, he is still on the same money now, its all there in black and white. Rangers have 3 players on 30k or slightly over, Defoe, Roofe and Moreloss is their top earner on 32k a week.

Celtic FC 2020-21 Player Wages - Football League FC​

footballleaguefc.com › celtic-fc-player-wages

Last edited:
On a few groups and one for sports mainly and man the pettyness from some celtic and rangers fans can be shocking. Get the extreme rivalryand all that but simply put Rangers have been the best side and played the best football this season and deserve the title.

Liked Celtic especially since the days of Larson.

Do think rivalry is good but sadly scottish football and quality of football does seem to drop each season which aint good for the game overall especially at national level.

Back