PS4 Just trying PS via PS Now PC, what games to start with?

Hey guys,

I just picked up a dualshock 4 to play PS Now on PC but I havn't played a playstation for years. I mostly play xbox. What games are good ones to start with? I started the god of war series and was thinking about uncharted but is there any other suggestions please? tia

I am Xbox one guy my self, never played PlayStation , I am sure there are some other people on here that plays PlayStation, just wait for them to reply .

Hey guys,

I just picked up a dualshock 4 to play PS Now on PC but I havn't played a playstation for years. I mostly play xbox. What games are good ones to start with? I started the god of war series and was thinking about uncharted but is there any other suggestions please? tia

Uncharted, Last of us, Metal gear solid just to name a few. Top titles and franchises on the PS.

Yeah thanks, I am hoping they add spiderman at some point permanently. Wanted to give that a try.
Ye spiderman is another quality one tbh. If your into these types of games tomb raider is enjoyable franchise.

Exclusives like bloodborne are highly regarded also.

Then you have ones like the far cry and fallout franchises which are really popular also.

Hit man franchise is a quality one imo. Hit man 1, 2 and 3 is new ones came out for PS4 and PS5.

Mafia franchise which has been remade from scratch is also what you should check out.

But so many games lol.

I certainly prefer Xbox one games and Xbox gaming system myself It has Xbox game pass , which has a plethora of games to choose from . Halo is one of my favourites titles, the server for Xbox is more stable than PlayStation.

I certainly prefer Xbox one games and Xbox gaming system myself It has Xbox game pass , which has a plethora of games to choose from . Halo is one of my favourites titles, the server for Xbox is more stable than PlayStation.
PS plus is hugely popular for old and new games, online etc.

But each to their own mate.

Maybe I am a PlayStation fan boy don't know bur I grew up on many great consoles back in the 90s including the first PlayStation.

Tried xbox original and 360 but hated it especially the controller.

But everyone will have their own tastes tbh.

PS plus is hugely popular for old and new games, online etc.

But each to their own mate.

Maybe I am a PlayStation fan boy don't know bur I grew up on many great consoles back in the 90s including the first PlayStation.

Tried xbox original and 360 but hated it especially the controller.

But everyone will have their own tastes tbh.
Nothing against PlayStation at all , I just prefer Xbox over PlayStation and every one is entitle to there own opinion, I only played PlayStation for a little while and never did like it , Halo did it for me I also had a first PlayStation, switch over to Xbox as soon as Halo came out and I never look back.

Nothing against PlayStation at all , I just prefer Xbox over PlayStation and every one is entitle to there own opinion, I only played PlayStation for a little while and never did like it , Halo did it for me I also had a first PlayStation, switch over to Xbox as soon as Halo came out and I never look back.

Fair enough mate and exactly as you say everyone has their own opinion.

I like both. I just like gaming in general. Just xbox is more my thing. I grew up with Nintendo, PlayStation and xbox. All unique with pros and cons. I have a switch also.

I have played all the tomb raiders. Enjoyed them all. Hitman 2 gold I bought and started but need to get back into that. I played the mafias last gen but not the remasters yet.

I am mostly aiming for the ps exclusives to start.

I like both. I just like gaming in general. Just xbox is more my thing. I grew up with Nintendo, PlayStation and xbox. All unique with pros and cons. I have a switch also.

I have played all the tomb raiders. Enjoyed them all. Hitman 2 gold I bought and started but need to get back into that. I played the mafias last gen but not the remasters yet.

I am mostly aiming for the ps exclusives to start.

Ye Nintendo consoles NES and SNES were awesome. Coming from school to play Mario and street fighters on my black and white TV lol good old days.

All the consoles had pros and cons. Never had dream cast and few others which were meant to be awesome. Had a mega drive and loved that machine so much before jumping to PlayStations.

Last of us and uncharted for PS meant to be amazing exclusives. Bloodbourne for ps4 also was meant to be awesome exclusive.

Back