just upgraded to wooshbuild cant find ccam file

Ive just upgraded my zgemma box finally to wooshbuild. ive had numerous ccam lines and always been able to install . i use filezilla the usr , keys and enter my line into the ccam.cfg file then go to info panel then softcam panel then select ccam 2.3.0 then green for restart and it always works.
Now that ive got wooshbuild on it i can still select ccam 2.3.0 on softcam but cannot find the ccam.cfg file anywhere and all there is is a oscam atv folder and a mg cfg folder. can anybody point out where im going wrong please

no went in etc and found a ccam file put my code in then lost ccam 2.3.0 on softcams so reinstalled wooshbuild again and back where i started. ive noticed gold, mtv , w , sci fi channels missing so put epg installer on plugins and ticked the sky channels but still only got freeview channels

In that case the cccam.cfg is in usr keys folder not etc
Paste the C line in and restart ccam softcam
If the cccam.cfg file isn't there, create one yourself then paste the line in

Thanks pablo. ive installed open pli 7.3 and built it up bit by bit and did what you said and just created my own ccam.cfg file and it worked a treat. Just thought i had cracked it all and then the missus noticed there is audio description on some channels. ha ha. nooooooooo

There's been a spate of audio description problems on satellite recently, have a search through posts from past few days for solutions

yep done that thanks again pablo. one last thing is im missing the e2i player on this image and gone through all download plugins. can i install it through filezilla and where will i find the download

yep thanks for today pablo. got e2istream working although every time i try to watch a movie it says no valid links but never mind its all up and running.

Back