Just went in the loft

Surprising what you will find in your lofts, my mrs got 2 of my young lads to clear ours out, a few months ago, when I came in awhile later there was a few things waiting for me, with the instructions of , if you need this , find somewhere in the shed for them , if not then they are getting dumped, there were 2 sky boxes, now dumped, 2 dreamboxes, kept them to see if anyone on here wants them, a zgemma h2h, same with that, 2 mx old android boxes that still work, only thing is they will only use the old kodi 16.1 version, there was an old Hummox freeview box, found a new home for that one , plus 2 of the old starview boxes, dumped them and a couple of old Ninetendo consoles, one is the real old duck hunt one from the early nineties, the other is the super nes from a few years later, my wee 4 year old granddaughter thinks its great, found a load of other stuff, most of it went to the dump and a few things went onto Gumtree, Got over a ton for a few stereos and a few TVs, DVD players, videos etc, plus I put quite a bit on the freebies section, it does not take long for the door to knock when something is going for free, most of it went on the first day, Our loft has never looked so tidy since we moved in nine years ago.

i bet the vu solo could handle iptv might give it a try later.
Wish you luck with that mike, done one about a month ago for a mate nightmare. Trying various builds ended up with old version of openvix and oscamemu plugins wont update build is outdated , also tried openatv to slow and had all sorts of bother trying to initialse usb thumbdrives just to get system on it. But could have been errors on my side never done one before it had blackhole on it originally build was about 8 years old.

Wish you luck with that mike, done one about a month ago for a mate nightmare. Trying various builds ended up with old version of openvix and oscamemu plugins wont update build is outdated , also tried openatv to slow and had all sorts of bother trying to initialse usb thumbdrives just to get system on it. But could have been errors on my side never done one before it had blackhole on it originally build was about 8 years old.
Did think the newer builds would be far to big for the box to handle.

just found a xspeed lx2 aswell. They definrley cannot handle IPTV.

I don't have a loft i just got store room under stair, i found my old albums, from late 70s All mod cons, by The Jam, what an album, but no record player, still got the price tag on £5.29..never sell it even though i can't play it..lol

Back