Kane next?

Spurs are not going to get into Europe next season.
What’s the point of the new fancy stadium when Levy is so tight with his transfers.

sell Kane and Son and start a brand new rebuild.

Kanes the best in the business with the right people around him, without service he's average at his best.
Slow not the best feet when running with the ball there's alot not to like.

But if he has the correct people out wide and behind he'd fill Aguero's boots quite easy. I'm sure with the service he'd get at City he'd have no problem in 20+ a season.
My only concern would be his injuries of late. He's had a few in recent times and the older you get the longer they linger.
He should be in his prime but I don't think physically he's holding up well.
If he goes City it will be a huge 5 year £500,000 a week deal, money not well spent.
I honestly think he's been sh#t in the Euro's but Southgates loyalty ruled his head. In the Final he should have been subbed for sure.
£100 million ?, I think that suits Spurs and Levy fine

City would be better off going for Haaland IMO.
Kane has a tendency to drop back and play a deeper no 10 position

if you are looking for a replacement for Aguero then it’s not Kane.

on the other hand, if they do get Kane then I can see the likes of Foden, Sterling and Mahrez getting a lot more goals next season

Gotta agree, I'd have to question his fitness levels due to a string of injuries. That's alot of money for someone if their not 100%. You only have to look at the World Cup. I know our set up wasn't to suit him but at times he looked like he was pulling a bus, laboured, tired.

Compare a 27 year old Giggs, Ibrahimovich or Ronaldo to a 27 year old Harry Kane?.
Kanes had some tough tough seasons from a young age and I personally don't think he's faired up too well.
I'd go for Haaland, some of the clips footage of him is unreal very reminisant of Ibrahimovich and the right age.

Another who I think has come of age is Depay now at Barcelona. He was a troubled character in his youth but has managed to get his sh#t together. For me he's currently playing the best football of his career.
City would have been better off with him

A bit off topic, what’s happening with Giggs and his court case? The guy needs to be found not guilty and added to the premier league hall of fame.
He’s a legend

Back on topic. With the price Kane would undoubtedly command, I'd much prefer to see City buy Haaland. Potentially the greatest striker in the world over the next 10 years and it'd be great to have him in the EPL. Added bonus for City is he'll have sell on value, Kane probably only has one big move in him at his age.

Back on topic. With the price Kane would undoubtedly command, I'd much prefer to see City buy Haaland. Potentially the greatest striker in the world over the next 10 years and it'd be great to have him in the EPL. Added bonus for City is he'll have sell on value, Kane probably only has one big move in him at his age.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Kane ends up at Chelsea instead. Lol

Haaland is a must signing for any big club.

More I think about it it seems to be he ain't coming to premier league.

Can see him going to PSG especially if Mbappe leaves.

Haaland is a must signing for any big club.

More I think about it it seems to be he ain't coming to premier league.

Can see him going to PSG especially if Mbappe leaves.

Mbappe would be a great addition to the league too but I suspect he's headed to Spain.

Back