Karaoke

lewington

Hi all

Is there anywhere that i can download karaoke tracks from?
i remember some sort of myriad or something in the past that i used to be able to search for a track and download it to my pc but for the life of me i can not remember how to get them

Any help would be really appreciated

Hi all

Is there anywhere that i can download karaoke tracks from?
i remember some sort of myriad or something in the past that i used to be able to search for a track and download it to my pc but for the life of me i can not remember how to get them

Any help would be really appreciated
I have access to about 10 million karaoke tracks via usenet.
If you want to set up a news account I can give you some pointers.
I currently pay about £2.50 and that allows me to download about 25gb of anything I like and it's not time limited.
If you are a heavy downloader you can choose a different plan eg £5 monthly for unlimited downloads etc

I have access to about 10 million karaoke tracks via usenet.
If you want to set up a news account I can give you some pointers.
I currently pay about £2.50 and that allows me to download about 25gb of anything I like and it's not time limited.
If you are a heavy downloader you can choose a different plan eg £5 monthly for unlimited downloads etc
Hi pabloescaban
I am looking for the same access for karaoke songs but have never used usenet. Any pointers for a new account please?

Hi pabloescaban
I am looking for the same access for karaoke songs but have never used usenet. Any pointers for a new account please?
Last time I checked the karaoke groups there wasn't a lot there, I use easynews now and I don't think their retention is as good as astraweb, astraweb had stuff that had been uploaded 8 years previously and everything since, easynews only has about 2 years retention.
What is it you're looking for?
I can check the group's later and see what's there

Thanks for getting in touch so quickly! I was looking for any sunfly and zoom karaoke songs as they appear to be the best quality. But really nothing specific but would be good to have a choice of songs to sing at our home bar. Honestly any help would be great. Thanks again 👍

Thanks for getting in touch so quickly! I was looking for any sunfly and zoom karaoke songs as they appear to be the best quality. But really nothing specific but would be good to have a choice of songs to sing at our home bar. Honestly any help would be great. Thanks again 👍
I'll check this PM.
If it's just for home use there'll probably be enough content, I thought you meant for professional use.
I'll edit this post with details later

Why not just use Spotify at ten pounds a month. Or even cheaper if you share. All original music, and option to have all words on screen...... Paul

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729_102307_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729_102307_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 4
Back