Keeping channel numbers correct.

Using Whooshbuild on a Zgemma h2s, openatv 5.3, added a IPTV sub to my current Sly sub and added the M3U to bouquets but now my channel numbers are wrong, BBC 1 used to be 101 but now it's 2691 and so on, is there anyway to correct this, I know on openvix there used to be a 'keep none abm bouquets' option that you could tick to keep numbers correct, is there anything like this on my current openatv set up?

LOL Yes mate you need to do this

Zgemma box (Getting back the sky channel numbers)

u can move the bouquets using the down button while watching a channel
then favourites
then highlight the bouquet u want to move, then press menu and enable move mode
that allows you to move bouquets to where u require
and then u go back in and disable move mode when u have finished

Your iptv bouquets have probably installed and arranged themselves before your normal bouquets, press tv, then menu and enable move mode, highlight and press ok on the bouquet you want to move and put all your normal bouquets in order at the top of the list, this will put the channel numbers back in order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your iptv bouquets have probably installed and arranged themselves before your normal bouquets, press tv, then menu and enable move mode, highlight and press ok on the bouquet you want to move and put all your normal bouquets in order at the top of the list, this will put the channel numbers back in order.

All bouquets are in the order they were originally in with 'all channels' at the top and my IPTV bouquets at the bottom of the list but channel numbers are still wrong.

All bouquets are in the order they were originally in with 'all channels' at the top and my IPTV bouquets at the bottom of the list but channel numbers are still wrong.

LOL Yes mate you need to do this

Zgemma box (Getting back the sky channel numbers)

u can move the bouquets using the down button while watching a channel
then favourites
then highlight the bouquet u want to move, then press menu and enable move mode
that allows you to move bouquets to where u require
and then u go back in and disable move mode when u have finished
How does this redo the channel numbers though? Do you have a screenshot of yours

No sorry no sceen shot, Just do as it say's and you will have your channels numbers back to as they was

Just to make things easyer move the All Channels Bouquet to the top of all other Bouquets and it will be fix

How does this redo the channel numbers though? Do you have a screenshot of yours
Press the TV button on your remote control, this will display the bouquets list. All channels needs to be at the top of the list for channel numbers to be correct. If it isn't, press the menu button, scroll down to the "enable move mode" button and press OK. Scroll down to where All channels is currently located and press OK. Scroll up to position All channels at the top of the lis and press OK. Go back into menu, down to disable move mode and press OK. Done

Press the TV button on your remote control, this will display the bouquets list. All channels needs to be at the top of the list for channel numbers to be correct. If it isn't, press the menu button, scroll down to the "enable move mode" button and press OK. Scroll down to where All channels is currently located and press OK. Scroll up to position All channels at the top of the lis and press OK. Go back into menu, down to disable move mod and press OK. Done
Cheers. Will overnight updates not move these back?

This doesn't work for me. Moved all channels to top (several time), but 501 goes to sky sports 5! Also the bouquets rearrange every night back to what they want.

Tried saving a backup but just reverts back - really annoying!

Back