Key Code for Nissan Micra

It seems looking at threads in this site that you may be the guys to help. I have a Nissan Micra (2013) with a Sat Nav radio. This is now showing as a code required following the RAC replacing the battery.

I have looked at all the documents we got when we bought the car and can not see anything that resembles a code. The radio does have some information displayed:

- Serial Number 8884882
- Device Number 7612830091
- Date 12.07.24

Does anyone know if i can use these to figure out what the code be please or does anyone have a way of generating what the code would be (if it works like that).

Sorry if this seems a lame question but had to do this before

Thanks in advance

It seems looking at threads in this site that you may be the guys to help. I have a Nissan Micra (2013) with a Sat Nav radio. This is now showing as a code required following the RAC replacing the battery.

I have looked at all the documents we got when we bought the car and can not see anything that resembles a code. The radio does have some information displayed:

- Serial Number 8884882
- Device Number 7612830091
- Date 12.07.24

Does anyone know if i can use these to figure out what the code be please or does anyone have a way of generating what the code would be (if it works like that).

Sorry if this seems a lame question but had to do this before

Thanks in advance
Sorry, we can't help you
Main dealer or decoding service only for this Nissan code

Not available for free from anywhere on the Internet

Or otherwise send a private message for other options !!

Back