Khabib Nurmagomedov Justin Gaethje 24 October

Should be a good fight and Khabib will be favourite and all but just wonder how he will be mentally as I am sure may be some affects with the loss of his father.

Great though that the man of UFC is back in the octagon.

Khabib to face Gaethje in October
Khabib will destroy gaethje mate, i dont think anyone beats him hes 2 good on the ground and he can stand and exchange, hes the full package I think

I think he will win. Just thinking how he will be mentally with losing his dad. His dad was his hero.

Love watching the guy, my only favourite in UFC tbh. Him and GSP could shatter all records if it happens to cement who is the GOAT of UFC.

One thing I really want to see if it happens is Khabib end Conors career once and for all. That is something that should happen imo.

I think he will win. Just thinking how he will be mentally with losing his dad. His dad was his hero.

Love watching the guy, my only favourite in UFC tbh. Him and GSP could shatter all records if it happens to cement who is the GOAT of UFC.

One thing I really want to see if it happens is Khabib end Conors career once and for all. That is something that should happen imo.
Yeah his dad will be a big loss tbf, as a person I cant stand conner nor khabib, 2 great fighters but khabib would f**k him up again, would like to see usman and khabib get it on

Khabib seems to be a great guy from interviews seen of him. Conor seems like an absolute c*nt.

Ye Usman quality fighter, he humiliated masvidal.

Khabib/GSP is the money fight though. Biggest fight ever in UFC possibly?

I would like to see Usman and masvidal again tbf mate, masvidal had to drastically cut to make weight so would like to see a full training camp for him and then fight usman. And deffo one of the biggest fights mate yeah

I would like to see Usman and masvidal again tbf mate, masvidal had to drastically cut to make weight so would like to see a full training camp for him and then fight usman. And deffo one of the biggest fights mate yeah

Seems UFC has got it spot on since it returned, boxing still behind.

Seems UFC has got it spot on since it returned, boxing still behind.
Yeah there's been big money pumped in and rightly so they can't just stand still, hearn doing the same mate costing millions for him to get fights back on.
tbf I don't like hearn but that's why he's the biggest in the sport right now, i don't think it will be long until we will see him and dana linking up.

Ye i despite Hearn but you have to say he is the biggest promoter in the sport even more so than golden boy and top rank currently.

Be interesting the fights in his mansion garden :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ye him and Dana think will link up but personally dont want MMA fighters in boxing ring forget that.

Back