kodi on zgemma h7

Thanks for that..
The burning question is can I watch sports using apps with this box.
Would i be better selling box and buying firestick for simplicity

been through all this, he bought a sub and it glitched so now he want's free iptv, even though it is ten times worse

You won't get anything free that is any good tbh. Movies and tv shows maybe but live tv/sports etc a sub is the way to go. You could years ago but due to the clamp down most free apps get shut down pretty quick.

WildZ
you have ZGEMMA h5-2tc
but dont know how to use it...

you can install iptv but its not free
you can have virgin this too is not free

yes i see your broadband is slow
but nothing is free

i think when people arrive with some pre-formed ideas about what they want it just causes confusion for all concerned.
Someone has misinformed him 'yeah mate, just get the free iptv on yer kodi, that's what you wanna do, stick it on the box and away you go'.
He doesn't know he has a cable box or what Virgin is.
He assumed he could put kodi and free iptv on it and be away on his toes.
To the OP, if you have 10mb speeds, this is enough to watch an iptv sub, if your provider is blaming slow speeds, change provider, not device/apps
if you got the sub from someone in here, speak to a mod if the provider is being arsey

have kodi running on 6.2 but even better got to watch game of thrones on ei player before it got broadcast on us tv ,,shud have waited for better quality picture

kodi wont launch on a fresh build on 2 zgemmas h7s in a row,atv3 base ,any ideas have other boxs the same n had no bother with them
Having same issue.
Kodi seems not to be able to load on later versions of open atv 6.2 and 6.3. Also using wooshbuild and previously was able to run kodi on my H7s . I even was running a kodi build called diggz vault which had about 6 different kodi builds imbeded. I stuck with just two of these kodi builds and was just using a 64gig usb 3 mini pen drive in the sub 3 slot. It was running smoothly. Watching 1080p movies however after updates to open atv lost every thing and will no longer open. I was even getting smooth streams of live footy 3pm games.
Think this is a open atv issue. Definatley not wooshbuild. And i don't want to change my wooshbuild so looks like i have to stick with the iptv app. No more live footy streams . And my vermin sports has died a death. Still have a host of Euro sats to choose from just no eng commentary. Still smile g though . Not a H7 issue or wooshbuild issue

I think there are just a couple zgemmas that support kodi H7 and h9 the latter with Flash expander, there are live footie streams on istream !!
Sports 365 I think if you can't afford a sub, but you may need a vpn!!

Back