Kodidirect on wooshbuild

ciaran_mc

Anyone know if kodidirect works on wooshbuild? It just freezes when I try to run it and doesn't load

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

It's terrible on all sat boxes mate. IPTV player is a lot better

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

True. It's unsupported now anyway. VIX even deleted it from their feeds. Not sure if ATV has though.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Ah balls. I'm trying to put sportsmania on my H2S. I had it working perfect via tsmedia before doing a reflash. The reflash removed tsmedia so I followed the same procedure to put it back on again and now the streams won't play. It's driving me mental. Do either of you know if I can add sportsmania or sportsnationHD directly to Iptv player in wooshbuild? Thanks for your help folks

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I have same Problem about kodi on my Zgemma h2h box it was working fine I think a month ago but for the last 3 days when I try to open kodidirect plugin it just keep me on waiting and I can't use my box even can't shut down my box too..
I always use zemtv addon to watch asian sports channel but now I am just stucked I will really appreciate if someone help me to solve this issue or any alternative way to watch kodi adons cheers

If you are interested, I have the Zgemma h2s flash file that has Kodidirect installed... it also has Sportsmania on it.. just needs your login details.... want me to email it to you? If so, send me your email address

why dont you just download and install it yourself from google?

Because then there is an amount of work to be done by the OP, no hand holding.

There is also the option of adding TSMedia again - Google being your friend on that try "add TS media to a h2s techkings" and see what you get.

Well that's I would do
just be cause they don't host it, doesn't mean it won't work

i wouldn't waste my time with it, it will slow your box down just

Hi is that file still Available?

If it is could you forward it on to my email address
I've got the zgemma h2s and wooshbuild but a lot of my channels keep disappearing. It's very frustrating as I am a novice at this .
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Hope you really like spam because posting your email address on a public forum is going to get you loads lol

Yes I messed up.
Didn't realise till to late
If you are interested, I have the Zgemma h2s flash file that has Kodidirect installed... it also has Sportsmania on it.. just needs your login details.... want me to email it to you? If so, send me your email address

On my wooshbuild V5 I installed the extension from plugins but when I click it now nothing happens?
Is it the plugin or the build?
thanks

Kodi direct is all but dead now.
The developer has released something called kodi lite but dunno where to download it from or how well it works

I confirm it works.. woohoo. Got all the sport now. Also got TS media but I prefer this kodi direct now.. sportsdevil and ZemTv works.. Exudes and specto not working but I am gonna follow the linuxsat thread and I am sure there will be some fix for it.

Back