KodiDirect & TSMedia Problem

macca81625

i'm having an issue getting either of these to work, im new to these boxes but have setup the sucmnsee image no problem, got my line in using ftp, successfully recorded setup everything fine apart from this.

I can use kodidirect to play movies from only a couple of add ons. Ones with E2 tag. However Phoenix, Sports Devil, Operation Robocop, 123 Movies and a couple of others do not play properly.

Operation robocop, sports devil and 123 movies hang at the video screen. I sometimes get 1 second of audio but no video, I press exit and it returns normally.

Phoenix, apart from being very slow, when I get to what I want to watch it will hang at video screen again until i press exit to leave the screen but if I leave the section I am in, no matter what, at the bottom it always says the section I tried to play video from. Doesn't change unless I remove add on, re install it, but the same again, the 1st time I try and play a video it fails and again no matter what is on my screen, it suggests im still in the first folder i used.

Anyone got any ideas? I cant even use phoenix in TSMedia but everything else is the same as above.

I've never had much success with Kodi direct, and TSmedia as slowly become less and less reliable.

However, IPTVplayer from the feeds is very stable. Install it, update it, then disable all the apps you won't use, i find Yify, Neo Keno, movies24 and Vumo really reliable

Albert

Another one here for Vumo and Yify on IPTV Player although Vumo has stopped finding links for me since last IPTV update. Anyone else have this?

Had the same problem on Fri , no links on vumoo yiffy updated on sat and all working great again ,,,,,,

Jim if you open iptv go to the bottom of the apps you should have an app with green arrow pointing down click on that , should now have list of updates I took the first one , think it ends in nuber 005 and install after install need to reboot lol

Back